Photo

Any Eldorado Seaside Brides??

• Please log in to reply
374 replies to this topic

#221 edssbride09

edssbride09
  • 233 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:49 PM

OMG, i can't wait to hear how Jen's wedding prep is going!!! So excited, plus i have gotten my act in gear and done lots of the crafting.... emailed Carolina last week though, haven't heard back yet, we still haven't even set things in stone yet!

#222 Tracy_S

Tracy_S
    • 268 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

Wow! Your wedding is coming up so soon too!!! You must be so excited as well!!! So much for the 45 days thing hey!! Jen must be getting super excited her wedding is this Thurs! I too can't wait to hear all about it!!! What day do you leave

#223 edssbride09

edssbride09
      • 233 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

I know, i hope it goes amazing for her! I leave on the 5th... it is getting to be soon. Yah, the 45 days thing is a joke, i think it is more like the day before you arrive probably!

#224 lolo

lolo
        • 187 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:29 AM

Hi girls!

I just got back from P.V for a friends wedding. A beach wedding is definatley the way to go!!! It was gorgeous!!!
          We are all making the best choice!!

i would love to see pics of your weddings!!!
          Hope all went well for you lucky girls that already got married!!!

#225 Tracy_S

Tracy_S
          • 268 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

I totally agree I wouldn't want to have my wedding anywhere else other than a beach in the hot tropical sun!! We have all definitley made the right choice!

I to am so excited to hear and see all about recent brides and brides to be married yet... my wedding is still to far away and the anticipation is killing me!!! lol. I can only imagine yours lolo!!! Wow! But it just gives you that much more time to plan and get the wedding of your dreams I guess!!!

#226 jonrennie

jonrennie
            • 126 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:24 PM

Hey Girls,

I just got back from Mexico late last night from Jen's wedding on Thursday. I thought I would share a few photos we took while we were down there. We did a TTD the day before (wed) so I only have some of those posted so far. I will have some ceremony and other resort photos posted soon but thought I would share what I have posted so far.

If you have any questions I may be able to answer about the resort feel free to pass them my way.

Here are a couple from both cenote (gran cenote) and around the resort on the same day. To see more click Click the image to open in full size.
              Click the image to open in full size.

#227 Tracy_S

Tracy_S
              • 268 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:11 PM

OMG! Her pics so far are amazing!!! I love the last one.. the trash the dress looking one! I am totally getting my photographer to recreate that image!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

#228 SoonToBeE

SoonToBeE
                • 198 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:05 AM

Okay ladies...I'm justonline quickly. If you really want any pics taken while I'm here please PM me. I'll do my best to make it happen!

#229 SoonToBeE

SoonToBeE
                  • 198 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:05 AM

Okay ladies...I'm justonline quickly. If you really want any pics taken while I'm here please PM me. I'll do my best to make it happen!

#230 edssbride09

edssbride09
                    • 233 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jonrennie
                      Hey Girls,

I just got back from Mexico late last night from Jen's wedding on Thursday. I thought I would share a few photos we took while we were down there. We did a TTD the day before (wed) so I only have some of those posted so far. I will have some ceremony and other resort photos posted soon but thought I would share what I have posted so far.

If you have any questions I may be able to answer about the resort feel free to pass them my way.

Here are a couple from both cenote (gran cenote) and around the resort on the same day. To see more click here

/img_2295.jpg[/IMG]
                      Those pictures are amazing, they look so beautiful and happy! Thanks for sharing with us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users