Photo

Real Housewives of Atlanta - 1st Season

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:18 PM

Okay I caught wind of this show couple of Saturdays ago during a marathon and the show was addictive. These women are full of drama and I absolutely LOVE the show!!! I hear it is one of Bravo's highest rated Housewives and I can see why? Anyone out here indulge in guilty pleasure reality time and if so--who is your fav character?? I think Kim is hardly 29 and can't sing herself out of a bottle, Sheree is very masculine and NeNE--DRAMA!! The other two are "safe "characters-I hope it gets picked up another season.

#2 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
    • 456 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:21 PM

I just saw that The Real Housewives of Orange County are coming back for another season!! I'm excited!!! Haha. (I have never seen the Atlanta one before....) It's not the most intellectual show, but I love it for the drama!! Lol.
      D & K
      October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#3 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:23 PM

I like it but i havent seen all the episodes yet. Does anyone else think Kim's Big Pappi is married? everytime she talks about him I just think he's married and she's his mistress. Her singing is awful. but it cracks me up!
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:28 PM

omg danielle i think so!!!!!!!! me and joe were saying that too!!!! im not to fond kim, for some reason she annoys the f outta me. i feel like cutting her fake ass hair off. but her one friend, i think its her closest friend out of them all, is a riot though! hahaa

my fav is the orange county one, they are hysterical

#5 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
          • 1,097 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:55 PM

Hey Girls,
            Yes I too heard that Big Papa is actually a married real estate tycoon in Atlanta. I never saw the Orange County series, but you bet I will tune in when it premieres!!!!

#6 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:15 PM

I have always watched the OC one, but never liked the NYC one. I have watched most of the Atlanta one and I agree Kim drives me nuts her hair is the worst fake hair I have ever seen. Nene needs a bra and why does DeShawn talk like her mouth is wired shut.

they are full of drama though its pretty funny though. I do like the OC one much better.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
            • 456 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:20 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              I have always watched the OC one, but never liked the NYC one. I have watched most of the Atlanta one and I agree Kim drives me nuts her hair is the worst fake hair I have ever seen. Nene needs a bra and why does DeShawn talk like her mouth is wired shut.

they are full of drama though its pretty funny though. I do like the OC one much better.
              I don't like the NYC one either!!!!
              I can't STAND Alex (the one who's married to Simon). For the life of me, I can't figure out why she's on this show....she has terrible hair!!! (I know that's mean, but HONESTLY!)
              D & K
              October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#8 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:24 PM

Yeah I catch it on the weekends and it is too funny. They are all full of drama.

#9 KarmaB

KarmaB
                • 796 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:32 PM

For some reason, I really liked this season. The girls are really horrible representations of well off or classy "African American" women, but oh well. It makes for great entertainment! I'm pretty excited for the reunion next week.

#10 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
                  • 826 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:34 PM

Being from Atlanta....I want to run into these girls on the streets of ATL and see what they are REALLY like. I am so EXCITED that OC is on for another season.
                    http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
                    My Babies
                    "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
                    it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
                    http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users