• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 jodylynn007

jodylynn007
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KellyPrincess
    Oh my gosh that gazebo is gorgeous and I love the little starfish on the table, that's a nice touch!
    Thanks!! I ordered the starfish online for about $1 each and the blue tulle as well ($40US for all of it, gazebo and chairs), had to bring it all down with me. However, they decorate the gazebo in all white tulle normally and it looks beautiful as is. I just wanted to incorporate my wedding colour into the decorations. :)

#32 melmel

melmel
    • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:39 PM

Hello jody,

I too want to thank you for such a wonderful review. my fiance' and I are getting married at secrets in May. It is wonderful to get the opinion of someone who has actually experienced it. After reading your review it has made me reconsider upgrading to the platinum package. We were just planning to do package # 2 (secrets of love). I am assuming from your review that you felt the extra $700 + was well worth it?! I was wanting to get some extra details if you dont mind First, did you pay $150 total for the ipod speaker system that was used during ceremony and dinner reception (or was that per hour). Second, I love the sand ceremony you did, was that provided by the resort or did you bring that? Third, the tulle idea is great, never would have thought of that. How much did you bring? Fourth, I also am wanting to make the reception tables nice and personal but want to keep my travelling baggage to a minimum. If you were to recommend one or two things to bring for the reception tables, what would they be?

Thank you so much for your time and efforts!

MELMEL

#33 Gail

Gail
      • 358 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:45 AM

Thank you for so much detail. I was also going to have mine at dreams tulum when it was closed- i was early in planning/booking process so I changed to iberostar- We have 2 neices going and needed a resort with kids. However, I heard this resort is amazing and we were going to book for 5 nights for seperate honeymoon after spending wk with guests- and I would of paid for swim up room
        Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#34 Gail

Gail
        • 358 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:45 AM

Thank you for so much detail. I was also going to have mine at dreams tulum when it was closed- i was early in planning/booking process so I changed to iberostar- We have 2 neices going and needed a resort with kids. However, I heard this resort is amazing and we were going to book for 5 nights for seperate honeymoon after spending wk with guests- and I would of paid for swim up room
          Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#35 iwantadreamswedding

iwantadreamswedding
          • 327 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:54 PM

beautiful, love your dress!

#36 Kellykm7

Kellykm7
            • 21 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:28 PM

did anyone ever post some good ideas for the reception tables? I have about 50 guests, so I assume 4-8 tables?

I also want something nice, but want to keep my travelling baggage to a minimum.

Kelly

Quote:
              Originally Posted by melmel
              Hello jody,

I too want to thank you for such a wonderful review. my fiance' and I are getting married at secrets in May. It is wonderful to get the opinion of someone who has actually experienced it. After reading your review it has made me reconsider upgrading to the platinum package. We were just planning to do package # 2 (secrets of love). I am assuming from your review that you felt the extra $700 + was well worth it?! I was wanting to get some extra details if you dont mind First, did you pay $150 total for the ipod speaker system that was used during ceremony and dinner reception (or was that per hour). Second, I love the sand ceremony you did, was that provided by the resort or did you bring that? Third, the tulle idea is great, never would have thought of that. How much did you bring? Fourth, I also am wanting to make the reception tables nice and personal but want to keep my travelling baggage to a minimum. If you were to recommend one or two things to bring for the reception tables, what would they be?

Thank you so much for your time and efforts!

MELMEL

#37 mmontgo

mmontgo
              • 191 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:28 PM

thanks for all the detail.....your review was perfect!

#38 lolosmama

lolosmama
                • 232 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:23 PM

Thanks for this detailed review - my FI are coming here for 5 nights for our honeymoon after our stay and wedding at Dreams Tulum!!

#39 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
                  • 2,115 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:21 PM

Great Review!

#40 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
                    • 766 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:19 PM

I love your pictures ! Thanks alot for the review on the hotel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users