I'm taking Boudoir Pics!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ErikDaGenErik

• 315 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:30 AM

Hi Ladies,

More update on my wedding planning... I decided to take Boudoir Pics for my FI. =)

I did a loooottt of research and looked at so many BD photographers' styles. I know i really want a timeless, classy, and elegant look. I don't want a cheesy, erotic, and skanky pics. I wanted something natural, teaser-like, classy, and cute. I've seen some that makes me cringe! Lolo's Boudoir features amazing pics that take u back in the old times when nudity and posing nude is an art form... like the Rennaissance times.

I live in the San Francisco are and I found a BD photographer to takes pics just as how I want them to look. I had my consultation with her earlier today and I am sooo pumped! I cannot wait for my BD pics! I am in love with teh artsy boudoir instead of the erotic-hooker-overly posed pics.

I decided to do a bedroom look with classic lingerie, and an outdoor scene with trees and bushes around me wearing nothing but just a sheet of blanket or an unzipped dress. I may even do a semi-nude outdoors if I get into it!

I just want to share my excitement with all of you =)

Here is the info on my BD photographer.
    Lolo's Boudoir: - Lolo's Boudoir -

i know each girl has a different taste and I am just sharing my taste in BD pics. =)

#2 rach220

• 532 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:43 AM

Love the style! Yours pics are going to be beautiful and your FI will be so happy (and aroused!)
      I'm doing this for my FI too...but haven't picked a photographer yet...it's so expensive!

And go for the semi-nude outdoors...those pics are great!

Married July 16, 2009
      Aventura Cove Palace Resort
      Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#3 leahstafford

• 713 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:04 AM

I admire her work very much and you will have a blast!!

#4 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:43 AM

I love that style too! He'll be beside himself when you give them to him.... CONGRATS on finding your perfect photog!

#5 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

Congrats! I love her style as well

#6 KatyKo

• 851 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:19 PM

Her style is great..I'm glad you are pumped about it! I go for mine THIS SATURDAY! YIKES!! I am so excited, yet so nervous. BD pics are not something I ever thought I would do, but FI will definitely love them and never expect them!

#7 June_Dreams

• 248 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:59 PM

I love it.. I have actually been looking into doing a BD too.. But I am having a hard time finding a good photographer in the NJ/NY tristate area.. Anyone have any suggestions??
                <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#8 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:07 PM

I love her style! Very good find.. can't wait to hear how they come out!

#9 ErikDaGenErik

• 315 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:38 AM

thanks for all the kind words, ladies! i am looking forward to this session--January 19, 2009!!! =)

#10 cdc0427

• 330 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:57 AM

I'm very excited for you. Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users