Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Meet our new foster puppies

Alyssa, We have them until they are adopted. We are getting their shots done on Saturday, so the earliest they will go is after that. They are so tiny around 3-4 lbs, and their little feet are so cute. Cain and I were on our way to work today and I could still smell their puppy breath on me. :-) But wow, all they do is eat, poo and sleep.. lol

OH

MY

WORD

i dont think i've ever seen anything sweeter! tam, they are SOOOOO adorable! i've never seen a boston puppy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
OH
MY
WORD

i dont think i've ever seen anything sweeter! tam, they are SOOOOO adorable! i've never seen a boston puppy before!
Abbie, they aren't your typical Boston puppies, usually Bostons have a smoched in nose and shorter hair, these are mixed, but still pretty darn cute. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanK View Post
Great pictures! They are adorable, and you are very talented :)
OMG Mocha was horrible at taking pictures, hence the reason I have her sleeping in her picture. Ava is a little devil and I think I have a million pictures of her running the opposite way. lol I'm determined to get better pictures today. Hopefully when the sun is still out.. Oh maybe I'll get them a cute little outfit.. lol That should make them miserable enough to not move.. lol