Photo

Bathing Suits!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 jennyFTB

jennyFTB
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:02 AM

I got a bandeau suit in white (they have them in black too) at la vie en rose aqua for 50$ and it looks exactly like the one brittney spears wore on one of the magazine covers from a couple months ago....

#12 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:09 AM

check out South Moon Under they have great bikinis-I have the same problem as you actually.

#13 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:41 AM

There's a place that sells only bathing suits and a million of them called "Everything But Water" ... Here's the website:

everything but water - The Swimwear Source, womens swimwear, womens designer swimwear, cup size separates, swimwear separates, bathing suits, bikinis, beach wear, resort wear, cover ups and more.

#14 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
        • 1,083 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by *Casey*
          Everything But Water is a great store... they have a retail store not far from my house. I have bought my last few bathing suits there.

#15 Ryan's girl

Ryan's girl
          • 256 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jennyFTB
            I got a bandeau suit in white (they have them in black too) at la vie en rose aqua for 50$ and it looks exactly like the one brittney spears wore on one of the magazine covers from a couple months ago....
            How recently did you get it I think I'll have to go to Aqua to check it out!
            Our ELIZABETH MEDINA slideshow
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42700
            My Iberostar Lindo reviewhttp://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42812

#16 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:16 PM

Thanks for all your suggestions ladies. I live in Canada so a lot of them I can't use . I am also a bigger girl so I need proper sizing but thanks again! Lots of response.

#17 jennyFTB

jennyFTB
              • 138 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:53 PM

Ryan's girl....sorry about the delayed response....got the bathing suit a couple weeks ago, but I just went in there again a couple days ago and they are still there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users