Dreams vs. Excellence

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sandinmytoes

sandinmytoes
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:37 PM

Which resort stole your heart :)
    I know Excellence is couples only no children will be attending its justthe two of us give me all the pros and cons people!

#2 sandinmytoes

sandinmytoes
    • 180 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:44 PM

Okay let me elaborate a little more.......
      I want to know more about the wedding locations beach gazebo etc.
      The food and liquor selection (what area the types of liquor & food). The photo package options and what your opinions are:)
      Its just going to be my Fiance and I no additional guests and we are doing a symbolic ceremony havent booked yet looking toward April 2010!

Thanks!

#3 amberdgraham

amberdgraham
      • 39 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:35 PM

We ended up going with the Excellence particularly because of the adults-only atmosphere. It's a personal decision, but I didn't want kids screaming in the pool while I was trying to enjoy my honeymoon (nothing against kids, just not my personal preference for my wedding).

I'm happy to send you the information I got from the wedding coordinator, and sheets I've put together myself about the Excellence in general (including restaurants, etc.) I also have the entire rundown on photography, wedding and add-on packages.

Feel free to email me at amberdgraham@yahoo.com if you'd like what i have.

#4 sandinmytoes

sandinmytoes
        • 180 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:27 PM

Thanks Amber !

I emailed you and am looking forward to the info. So far I am leaning towards Excellence for the adults only reason and others. I really want a beach wedding the gazebo at Dreams looks beautiful but from what I have read you pay extra for a beach wedding and that just seems senseless if we have no children going anyway. I havent found alot of Excellence brides with reviews of the resort though which worries me so I will be looking forward to hearing all the details of your big day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users