Photo

Tequila wedding favors?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 misha79

misha79
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:27 AM

Luis and I are thinking about buying a couple bottles of tequila and filling mini ones up that have personalized labels for our favors. What do you guys think?

#2 magaliscious

magaliscious
    • 7 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:01 AM

That is a great idea! I was thinking about trying to find small bottles and putting a label on them but I bet your idea would be more cost effective and you can probably get better quality tequila that way!

#3 jesjess

jesjess
      • 228 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:04 AM

Hi Misha,

Ik think its a great Idea!
        I ordered miniature appleton rum bottles from Jamaica for our favors.
        I made the cards myself in Red, yellow and green, and bonded the cards to the bottles with raffia. Since we are getting married in Jamaica, I thought it would fit our theme perfectly! Since you are getting Married in Mexico, I think The tequila is Awsome!

#4 Dana10

Dana10
        • 69 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:11 PM

Oh that is a good idea! and Mexico and Tequila go hand in hand so it would be a great way to incoporate Mexico into your wedding favours...LOVE IT!

#5 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
          • 1,083 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:55 PM

What a great idea.. we were considering doing something like that either as a favor or in our OOT bags.
            But, its pure genuis to buy small bottles and fill from from a larger.
            Go for it!! If I were a wedding guest, I would love to get a bottle of tequila or other liquor as a favor!

#6 princessina

princessina
            • 192 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:00 PM

I'm going to go against the grain and suggest that you think about all of your guests. Unless it has a special meaning to your and your FI or the location it might not go well with your guests who don't drink. In the end it comes down to what you want but just wanted to pose something to think about. Just a suggestion...no pun intended.

#7 beachbride08

beachbride08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,372 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by misha79
                Luis and I are thinking about buying a couple bottles of tequila and filling mini ones up that have personalized labels for our favors. What do you guys think?
                We bought mini bottles of tequila at our resort to give as wedding favors. We brought down personalized margarita mix packets, gift bags that I attached tags to and tissue paper. Each bag (one per couple or sing guest) with one bottle of tequila, and 2 mix packets. The tags on the bag had our logo and said "Thanks for making the trip!" Everyone loved the favors so I say go for it!
                Michelle

#8 mrsbancroft2be

mrsbancroft2be
                • 111 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:50 PM

I love the idea, I was thinking about adding this idea to my oot bags

#9 leahstafford

leahstafford
                  • 713 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:08 PM

I must say that is a pretty cool idea and I think your guests will love it!

#10 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
                    • 349 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:14 PM

Sounds like a great idea :)
                      WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users