Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Flamingos Florist

Flamingos Online Wedding Store

They seem to have some really good prices.

Click the image to open in full size.ORDER NOWW12-3451 Calla Lilies BouquetPrice $ 40.00

Click the image to open in full size.ORDER NOWW13-3317 Lili & Rose BouquetPrice $ 60.00 Click the image to open in full size.ORDER NOWW13-3505 White Wonder BouquetPrice $ 80.00 Click the image to open in full size.ORDER NOWW13-3455 Perfect Love BouquetPrice $ 60.00 Click the image to open in full size.

ORDER NOWW14-3458 Infinite Love Rose BouquetPrice $ 40.00 Click the image to open in full size.ORDER NOWW15-3586 Perfect Bride BouquetPrice $ 50.00 Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.ORDER NOWW19-3319 Be loved BouquetPrice $ 45.00 Click the image to open in full size.ORDER NOWW18-3318 Brilliant Shades of Love BouquetPrice $ 40.00 Click the image to open in full size.ORDER NOWW18-3872 Rose Fragance BouquetPrice $ 50.00

Thanks for posting this! I was about to assign my Maid of Honor to find a local florist in Cancun for my wedding. This makes it easy for her wink.gif