Riu Negril Royal ceremony pics?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 bpayne

bpayne
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:31 PM

Hey girls,

Does anyone happen to have any pics of the Royal Ceremony set up at either one of the Riu's? I'm gettting married next April at the Club Riu Negril but I would imagine they would have the same type of a set up. I have already asked my WC and she says that she does not have any at this time. I got the link from her for the florist but I dont know what archs and such would be included.
    Thanks!

#2 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
    • 319 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:33 PM

please let me know too because i'm getting married there 2 in July 2009? and asked for the same, but got some cheezy pic from the sales dept of the set up....Are u using the hotel's photographer?

#3 bpayne

bpayne
      • 20 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:52 PM

I am using the hotel's photographer. The royal package does include 12 colored photos. I figured that out of 32 of my guest someones going to have good pictures. I'm trying not to add any extras to this packange then what is necessary. I will probably be add more with decorations and flowers but I dont really know until I can see some set ups. I did get the website for the florist from the WC Boulevard Florist.com she said that bouquets 5/68/9/25/30 are included in the royal package.

#4 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
        • 319 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:58 PM

Those are janky I'm bringing my own...lol

#5 bpayne

bpayne
          • 20 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:37 PM

Exactly what I was thinking!

#6 pearlygirl

pearlygirl
            • 97 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:56 PM

Janky....I've never heard that before!

I see those aren't the best bouquets (30 would be my favorite of the available), but how will you get fresh flowers down to Jamaica w/out them getting ruined? Do you know if you can upgrade to a nicer boquet for an additional cost?

But I'm also with you on trying not to upgrade much from the Royal package. My same thoughts were that the 12 they provide are fine (considering they're not the best quality photos-why purchase more for $400-$600), and my guests, who are mostly family, can take a bunch of pictures. I'm sure they'd turn out just as nice.

#7 bpayne

bpayne
              • 20 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:26 PM

#30 was also my favorite. I just assumed that there would be more tropical options for flowers seeing how we are in Jamaica. The last thing I was expecting was to see carnations and baby's breathe. I'm sure we can upgrade to whatever we want for a cost of course. I have heard of brides giving there free bouquet to there MOH and then getting a special one made for themselves. I actually just emaild the florist to see if I could get a price list from them and if they could tell me what was all included in the Royal package. Once I get a response back from them I will post it.

#8 pearlygirl

pearlygirl
                • 97 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:19 PM

That would be great cuz I'd love to see what the prices are to choose something different.

I think the WC at the Riu Negril gives us all different info.....she didn't have bouquet 30 on the list of options that she sent me.

#9 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
                  • 319 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:19 AM

lol janky means cheap..or not up to standards

Please email me @agoosby004@yahoo.com when u get the list...thanks

Am I the only one that feel that These 3 resorts are owned by one comp, but negril is always lefted out or on a diffeent page?

#10 bpayne

bpayne
                    • 20 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:42 AM

I totally agree with you. It makes me a little nervous becasue it seems that everyone goes to the ROR. Well its booked now so there is not much we can do but help each other out. It would not surprise we if we were all getting different information from the WC becasue I actually printed out a price list in the past from an old post and there were a lot more bouquets that were offered for the Royal package then what she told me a week ago. Hopefully I get a price list soon from the florist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users