Photo

New WW Online Member!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:57 PM

So, I have decided that WW Online is the way to go to take control of my out of control weight ...

This is my earlier thread detailing my breakdown last night.
    http://bestdestinati....323#post604466

Anyone have any advice or suggestions?

#2 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sunsetbride1
      So, I have decided that WW Online is the way to go to take control of my out of control weight ...

This is my earlier thread detailing my breakdown last night.
      http://bestdestinati....323#post604466

Anyone have any advice or suggestions?

So after posting on your "the straw that broke the camel's back" - I decided to join WW Online too!!! My wedding is 5 months off and I could still stand to lose a chunk more weight (people dont need to mistake me for a beached whale in a bikini ) I need a kick in the ass too! My issue is late night binge eating... Hopefully I can kill 20 lbs by April - good luck to us!

#3 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sloan
        So after posting on your "the straw that broke the camel's back" - I decided to join WW Online too!!! My wedding is 5 months off and I could still stand to lose a chunk more weight (people dont need to mistake me for a beached whale in a bikini ) I need a kick in the ass too! My issue is late night binge eating... Hopefully I can kill 20 lbs by April - good luck to us!
        Yeah for us!!! We can do this

Hmmm.. binge eating. I see the veggies are 0 points; maybe eat those at night.
        Personally, I am a 'salt' craver... I found ranch soycrisps that I can have 17 of for 2 points. YUM!!!

#4 edssbride09

edssbride09
        • 233 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:49 AM

I just posted on your other thread too... but i have to say that i love WW online. If you don't have one already, buy a food scale. It has really helped me understand portions (particularly of cheese, my fav.). I also have an air-popper for popcorn, and can eat a huge bowl of popcorn for only a few points, i bought some kernels seasoning and some becel spray and it is my treat of choice.

Stock up on lots of vegis too, low fat dressings... Measure everything to start and it gets super easy...

Good luck!

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:03 PM

So I just joined WW online yesterday, any helpful hints? It seems there is a wealth of information on the website, but was wondering if those that have used it can offer up any tips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users