Cakes at the Riu Palace

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Natashak

Natashak
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:51 PM

Hello,

Just wondering what the cakes were like from the Riu Palace? I don't really want to spend extra money ordering from another place but wanted to know how the cakes tasted from the hotel.

Thanks!

#2 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
    • 456 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:39 PM

Our cake tasted great! I am a believer that cake is a total waste of money though-half the time it doesn't get eaten and ends up being thrown out. I didn't even have any, except for what DOug and I fed eachother.
      I had real flowers to decorate the cake, and they put the chessy wedding couple as the topper-i hated that, but in the end, who really cares??
      To each their own though-if you have the funds and want to upgrade, then go for it!
      D & K
      October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#3 Natashak

Natashak
      • 93 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KAMAY11
        Our cake tasted great! I am a believer that cake is a total waste of money though-half the time it doesn't get eaten and ends up being thrown out. I didn't even have any, except for what DOug and I fed eachother.
        I had real flowers to decorate the cake, and they put the chessy wedding couple as the topper-i hated that, but in the end, who really cares??
        To each their own though-if you have the funds and want to upgrade, then go for it!
        Do you have a pic of your cake & do you know what kind you picked?

#4 Nanner431

Nanner431
        • 97 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:37 PM

Our cake tasted great too but we only ate what we fed each other and no one else had any. We literally cut one slice to get the pictures and then left for the disco. I may have a picture through everyone elses pics that they took but we don't have them all together yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users