Jump to content

Photo

FS - NWT Casablanca Dress Style 1858, Size 6


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Simistar

Simistar
  • Member
  • 645 posts

    Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:37 PM

    Hi Ladies,

    Alas, alack, I have become a two-dress bride...Sigh


    I bought this one first...then, like so many others, was romanced by another dress...and had to choose...
    It was a tough decision but am now selling this one...

    It's gorgeous (pictures don't do it justice) and has not been altered.

    Here is a link to my posting on oncewed.com, with all my measurement info etc...

    Click the image to open in full size.

    Click the image to open in full size.

    Click the image to open in full size.

    PM me if you want to see more pictures or have any questions!
    Thanks:-)

    #2 CitrusBride

    CitrusBride
    • Newbie
    • 17 posts

      Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:15 AM

      its beautiful! hopefully someone will be able to take it off of your hands.. =]

      #3 SoonToBeE

      SoonToBeE
      • Jr. Member
      • 198 posts

        Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:41 AM

        How much are you looking for it? I am looking for a dress.....

        #4 SoonToBeE

        SoonToBeE
        • Jr. Member
        • 198 posts

          Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:43 AM

          Nevermind. I clicked on the link. Out of my range...booo!

          #5 Simistar

          Simistar
          • Member
          • 645 posts

            Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:45 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by SoonToBeE
            How much are you looking for it? I am looking for a dress.....
            Hey there!
            I paid $1,000...
            I have it listed for $700, but would sell for $600 or best offer!
            I'd really just like to get it out of our spare closet:)
            (as long as you pay shipping...)

            BTW, I see you're in Canada...Happen to be in/near Vancouver...? :-)
            If so, you can come by and try it on :-)

            #6 Simistar

            Simistar
            • Member
            • 645 posts

              Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:48 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by SoonToBeE
              Nevermind. I clicked on the link. Out of my range...booo!
              Oops -- that's funny -- I must have been posting my reply at the exact same time you posted this:-)
              Is the lowered price still out of your price range...?
              If not, PM me and we can negotiate the price:-)

              #7 SoonToBeE

              SoonToBeE
              • Jr. Member
              • 198 posts

                Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:51 AM

                oh and good luck.

                Guess I could have just said that all at once.

                Oopps!

                #8 SoonToBeE

                SoonToBeE
                • Jr. Member
                • 198 posts

                  Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:54 AM

                  Haha - I love that we were on at the same time! I'm actually in Toronto which is closer to NY than Seattle.

                  I love Vancouver though! Have some Canadian friends out there?

                  Also - price is still out of range. Looking for a TTD dress and so only want to spend ~$100 because I only spent around $700 for my 'real' dress. I just couldn't spend more on my second dress. I think my FI would kill me!

                  Good luck though : )

                  #9 Simistar

                  Simistar
                  • Member
                  • 645 posts

                    Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:17 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SoonToBeE
                    Haha - I love that we were on at the same time! I'm actually in Toronto which is closer to NY than Seattle.

                    I love Vancouver though! Have some Canadian friends out there?

                    Also - price is still out of range. Looking for a TTD dress and so only want to spend ~$100 because I only spent around $700 for my 'real' dress. I just couldn't spend more on my second dress. I think my FI would kill me!

                    Good luck though : )
                    Aaaahh yes -- a TTD dress:-) Yes, that IS too much to spend on a TTD dress! (I think I spent $50 in mine :-))
                    Good luck to you too! :-)




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users