Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:27 PM

i agree, 1 tier

#22 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
    • 1,209 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:40 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ErikDaGenErik
      Thanks!!! How did you end up deciding which dress to wear for which occassion? did you wear 1 for the ceremony and the other for reception?
      I decided to change my first dress to the second dress entirely. The first one was very beachy, short in front, long in back and lacy. Gorgeous dress, but I relaized that I didn't feel princessy enough. I wanted something bigger and poufier.
      So I found my 2nd dress. Now I'm going to try to sell my 1st dress I wish I'd looked around more. But I'm super happy with my poufy dress!!!

#23 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
      • 315 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:30 AM

wow! i hope you didn't spend that much on your 1st dress! i'm still so confused i'm having so much fun trying on wedding gowns and seeing different looks that i'm going to try on more dresses tomorrow. i may end up with a 3rd dress hahaha.

wedding gown shopping is SO MUCH FUN!!!

#24 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
        • 315 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
          hi smf47, no, i haven't posted the pics yet. i CAN'T FIND the pics online or on the designer' website. i found the dress from a trunk show.

i am hunting for a pic of that dress every single day! =/
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by smf47
          I think it's so awesome that you chose a poofy princess gown for your TTD! Can't wait to see pics! Speaking of, have you posted a pic of your real wedding dress on the forum yet? I'm dying to see it!
          I FOUND THE PICTURES!!! i posted them on a separate thread. here it is: http://bestdestinati....641#post610600

i thought about you when i saw the pictures online cause you've been asking about them =) now it's your turn to show your wedding gown!

#25 Sandra RI

Sandra RI
          • 15 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:05 PM

I love your TTD! I'm still looking for mine but I'm trying not to spend more then $300. Its so hard... I have expensive taste!

#26 lgarner83

lgarner83
            • 530 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:26 PM

That is some TTD!!!! wow!!!!! totally gorgeous and will be STUNNING in your pics!

#27 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
              • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

love 1 tier! But I have to say that dress looks WAY too beautiful to trash!! lol

#28 litl_april

litl_april
                • 351 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:17 AM

What a gorgeous dress! And your wedding's getting really close! You must be so excited. Can't wait to see your TTD photos!!

#29 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
                  • 315 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:01 PM

thanks ladies!!! i gotta admit that the dress is a bit extravagant for a TTD, but i'm going for the whole dramatic princess in an enchanted forrest look... if that makes sense! ahaha.. why not... you only get married once!

if the dress doesnt end up being trashed all the way, i am planning on leaving the dress in Mexico and donating it. that way someone else could be a princess on their wedding day without spending all the $.

=)

#30 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 4,513 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
                      thanks ladies!!! i gotta admit that the dress is a bit extravagant for a TTD, but i'm going for the whole dramatic princess in an enchanted forrest look... if that makes sense! ahaha.. why not... you only get married once!

if the dress doesnt end up being trashed all the way, i am planning on leaving the dress in Mexico and donating it. that way someone else could be a princess on their wedding day without spending all the $.

=)
                      That is so sweet to donate your dress! Where are you going to leave it thought?? Just at the hotel? That is such a great idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users