Photo

My TTD Dress!!! (w/ pics)

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#11 weddingchick

weddingchick
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:41 PM

i like both. 2 tier looks a bit more traditional (prnicessy) since that's what looking for.

#12 weddingchick

weddingchick
    • 1,052 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:41 PM

i like both. 2 tier looks a bit more traditional (prnicessy) since that's what looking for.

#13 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
      • 1,209 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:44 PM

OMG I love your dress!!! I love poufiness. I'm addicted to it. That's why I ended up getting a 2nd dress... I love my dress, but I could have gone with this one. Must - stop - looking - at - other - dresses!!!

Veil: I'd actually go with a shorter veil about the length of the 2nd tier you have on there. A very full one though! Much more fun and sassy. :)

#14 edssbride09

edssbride09
        • 233 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:34 AM

Your dress is amazing! I vote for the 1-tiered, but either would be great!

#15 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
          • 315 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:47 AM

wow, thank you all ladies! you guys have been very helpful! my goal is to have a princessy dramatic effect on my TTD =).

i just hope i don't loose by balance when i'm submerged in the water with all the tulle! well, i guess that would also make the TTD pictorial fun right? gotta love those unexpected random moments =)

u know, a lot of brides shy away with princessy tulle dresses cause they're having a destination wedding. i believe that a bride should wear whatever she wants REGARDLESS of where she is having her wedding, beachside countryside, or wherever =)

hooray for choices!

#16 Mystic

Mystic
            • 254 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:53 AM

I think it's so awesome that you chose a poofy princess gown for your TTD! Can't wait to see pics! Speaking of, have you posted a pic of your real wedding dress on the forum yet? I'm dying to see it!

#17 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
              • 315 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 12:53 AM

hi smf47, no, i haven't posted the pics yet. i CAN'T FIND the pics online or on the designer' website. i found the dress from a trunk show.

i am hunting for a pic of that dress every single day! =/

#18 cdc0427

cdc0427
                • 330 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:40 AM

I think you should go with the 2tier. It has a more dramatic look.

Can't wait to see the pic of your real dress! Do you have any pics with you in it?

#19 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
                  • 315 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:17 PM

hi, i do have pics of me when i tried the dress on. it was a stolen shot with my camera phone when the style director wasn't looking. i don't want to post it though cause the picture was soooo bad it doesnt do the dress justice. =/

#20 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
                    • 315 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:20 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kevsgirl
                      OMG I love your dress!!! I love poufiness. I'm addicted to it. That's why I ended up getting a 2nd dress... I love my dress, but I could have gone with this one. Must - stop - looking - at - other - dresses!!!

Veil: I'd actually go with a shorter veil about the length of the 2nd tier you have on there. A very full one though! Much more fun and sassy. :)
                      Thanks!!! How did you end up deciding which dress to wear for which occassion? did you wear 1 for the ceremony and the other for reception?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users