Jump to content

Photo

Destination TBD


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 TerpsOfTheCaribbean

TerpsOfTheCaribbean
  • Newbie
  • 33 posts

    Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:58 AM

    1. Kermit
    2. Fall 2009
    3. 75% chance Caribbean, 20% chance Florida, 5% chance someplace else

    #2 Kathie

    Kathie
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,654 posts

      Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:06 AM

      Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

      #3 mspattemac

      mspattemac
      • Jr. Member
      • 168 posts

        Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:54 AM

        and congrats!

        #4 O'Driscoll Photography

        O'Driscoll Photography
        • Sr. Member
        • 4,853 posts

          Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:05 AM

          Congrats and welcome, Kermit!

          Best wishes,
          Tod

          #5 Ginalyn

          Ginalyn
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,754 posts

            Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:02 PM

            Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!

            #6 leahstafford

            leahstafford
            • Member
            • 713 posts

              Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:19 PM

              Congrats and welcome to the forum!

              #7 montegobay09

              montegobay09
              • Member
              • 832 posts

                Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:46 PM

                Congrats and welcome

                #8 Mames

                Mames
                • Newbie
                • 87 posts

                  Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:00 PM

                  Congrats and welcome to the forum!

                  #9 *Casey*

                  *Casey*
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 5,209 posts

                    Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:05 PM

                    Hi Kermit... to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

                    #10 Robyn Louise Photography

                    Robyn Louise Photography
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,171 posts

                      Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:10 PM

                      Welcome to the forum :)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users