Secrets Maroma Brides

• Please log in to reply
2264 replies to this topic

• 195 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by bellajovie 

Ladies, I did receive an email from Secrets regarding the disruptive groups...

We'll just chalk it up as one bad group but that's not usually the case.  I'm still looking forward to my experience there and I'm hoping/praying that there are no corporate groups there the same week! LOL

Bella thanks for the update, yes, lets hope its an isolated incident...........yikes i leaving in 25 days.......OMG!!  Getting nervous..

#732 bellajovie

• 93 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:06 PM

It'll be great...I'm sure you'll have a wonderful wedding!  WOW, 25 days...I'm excited for you!

#733 jennyyhwang

• Validating
      • 21 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:56 AM

Hi Nemmerz,

I'm leaving for Secrets soon too!!!!  My wedding is on 5/3.  When's yours??  =D

#734 NEMMERZ

• 195 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:34 PM

Hey Jenny

May 5th, I sent you a PM..........

#735 cole379

• 74 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:38 PM

Hello SMB Brides!

I was wondering if there are any brides from Canada who have recently gotten married at the resort or have a wedding booked at SMB? I was hoping to ask you a few questions as we are still early in the booking process!

#736 pryncesslinda

• 20 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:02 AM

wow ladies!  2 1/2 weeks!  ahhh!  lol

I've been super crazy around here trying to get things done and finished up so sorry it's been a while since I actually sat down in front of my computer long enough to log in. 

Just would like to add my 2 cents in about the corporate group.  I see some of the ladies on here discussing this will be getting married during our stay as well, so I DO KNOW that there will be a group of 200 staying here during the weekend of our wedding.  Which is April 30th, 2011.  I found this out through Cecilia when asking her about doing our reception in the ball room.  She let me know that there will be a group of 200 in there that night.  I do not know when they arrive and when they leave, but someone will be there then.  :(

I am trying not to let it bother me.  I know we will still have an amazing time, amazing wedding, honeymoon, etc.  We will have 15 of our nearest and dearest with us and at the end of the day I know its all that matters.

Well ladies, I will see you there... we are staying until May 6th.   If I am not back on before the wedding..... this Miss is signing out  :)  Will be back a Mrs.!  ((with lots of pictures and reviews for you all of course~))

Secrets Maroma Beach
              April 30, 2011
              The day I will marry my Best Friend!

#737 knitgirl13

• 276 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:11 AM

I'll be there the 22nd - 29th!

#738 jennyyhwang

• Validating
                • 21 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

Hi Linda,

Thanks for sharing the information.

I'll be there from May 1st - May 7th, wedding on May 3rd. I hope the corporate group won't affect Secrets too much! :(

#739 angel366

• 90 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:04 PM

hey ladies!!! leaving for SMB may 9th and getting married may 16th!! we will be there until the 21st :)

question--i am debating doing my own make up for the wedding...but not too sure.

so for those of you who have had the girls at secrets do you make up--did you like it? i don't want anything super fake looking. just light-natural.

also--did you have to bring your own make up??

#740 NEMMERZ

• 195 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:01 PM

CRAP a corporate group will be there on April 30th!!

Which is a saturday, hopefully they are leaving on Sunday the 1st huh Jenny????

200 corporate ppl YIKES!!

Well I guess the hotel has to be full of people whether they all know each other or not......LOL

Whatcha gonna do ya know!!

I am there May 1st - 8th.....Sunday thru Sunday. Married on Thursday at 3pm....

I will continue to stay on the forum until I am pretty much ready to leave....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users