Photo

Secrets Maroma Brides

• Please log in to reply
2264 replies to this topic

#621 Planner1Events

Planner1Events
  • 140 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

hello knitgirl13!! If you need any information about decor and furniture rental, I would love to help you! We have worked with Cecilia at the Hotel, so we know all the areas, acess and the requirements for each venue...

Anything you may need, please send me a mail and I will be more than help to send pictures and options:

Do they offer decorations from the resort that you can use/rent?  I'm trying to figure out my budget and if I have to bring my own or how much the different options would cost.

#622 Boo

Boo
    • 785 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Planner1Events 

hello knitgirl13!! If you need any information about decor and furniture rental, I would love to help you! We have worked with Cecilia at the Hotel, so we know all the areas, acess and the requirements for each venue...

Anything you may need, please send me a mail and I will be more than help to send pictures and options: glavor@palnner1events.com

Kindly regards

Gabi Lavor

!!

Gabi I am super excited, we leave in 12 days (this is Kate) and I really look forward to finally meeting you on November 19th!! Man how the time flew!

#623 Planner1Events

Planner1Events
      • 140 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:16 AM

Can´t wait to finally meet you too Kate!! Everything will look absolutely beautiful!!!

#624 jaccat15

jaccat15
        • 196 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:49 AM

Hi everyone! I am back from our wedding/min-moon and I can't believe how fast it went by!!!!

I will write a full review once I have a little time on my hands this week but if you have any questions in particular, please let me know. You can also friend me on Facebook to see all the pics everyone has been posting:

jackie caterina silver

talk to you soon!

#625 Boo

Boo
          • 785 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Planner1Events 

Can´t wait to finally meet you too Kate!! Everything will look absolutely beautiful!!!

Gabi we leave in 5 days! wow how time has flown! We get to see you in some 10 days! I will be the one wearing a long white dress, ha ha!

#626 Planner1Events

Planner1Events
            • 140 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:40 AM

I know!!!! this is awesome!! see you very soon! in case you need anything, please let me know!!

we are waiting for you here!

#627 cheerleader1975

cheerleader1975
              • 59 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

Hey gang - we're still here, but our wedding was on Saturday. Everything was perfect!

Gabi! The flowers and the decorations were gorgeous!! I hate I didn't get to thank you in person :)

Cecilia - was also amazing, she managed every detail!

Our guests were in heaven and hated to leave. Stay tuned for a full review, but if you have any questions.. Please email or friend me on fb - Alana Moton

#628 ReeRee

ReeRee
                • 70 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:13 PM

Welcome back Jaccat and cheerleader!! Are you still daydreaming from the wedding and the stay at SMB?! I sure was for like 2 weeks after I got back

I do have some pictures from my wedding on fb too, so you can friend me on fb - Rie Matsukawa Harton

#629 Planner1Events

Planner1Events
                  • 140 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:43 PM

Alana!! I am so happy you have enjoyed your day! I was with Tonia during the set up and she was amazing! Taking care of all the details! Your mother was so happy and excited about your wedding. She arrived at the gazebo almost 1 hour before the ceremony :). So cute and so proud of her daughter!!!! You were so beautiful, your dress!! Congratulations to you Alana and Tito!!

My best wishes for you both!!

Kindly,

Gabi

#630 NEMMERZ

NEMMERZ
                    • 195 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:34 AM

Me too, I want to plan a May 2011, but the process getting Cecilia to send me info to lock down my day has been impossible and I cant book hotel until I know...urrgghhh..Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users