Boo
  • 785 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:49 AM

deleted

#442 jaccat15

jaccat15
    • 196 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:15 AM

lol - no worries! it's been pretty hot here too! it's going to be almost 90 here today and it's super humid! i hope you will be near a beach or a lake :)

#443 cheerleader1975

cheerleader1975
      • 59 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:40 AM

Thanks jaccat! Great feedback and updates! We are scheduled for 3p. We may push that back a bit, maybe 5ish.

#444 knitgirl13

knitgirl13
        • 276 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:32 PM

I can't find the SMB thread that had the attached documents of bouquet options, etc. Anyone know? We've just decided that we'd like to try to book this location for our wedding/honeymoon. Yay!!

#445 mlynnea

mlynnea
          • 62 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:04 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by knitgirl13
            I can't find the SMB thread that had the attached documents of bouquet options, etc. Anyone know? We've just decided that we'd like to try to book this location for our wedding/honeymoon. Yay!!
            I don't know where that thread is, but you can always email Cecilia and ask for the file. It's in a PowerPoint format.

#446 ReeRee

ReeRee
            • 70 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Boo
              Sorry ReeRee just realized you are not the lady from new-york it was the post right after you, jacaat guess we are going your way, ha ha, sorry guess its too early to be posting :) my bad
              No problem Boo. I was actually in NYC for the memorial day weekend and it was super hot then! but still love going there:)

#447 ReeRee

ReeRee
              • 70 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:49 AM

I just saw SMB's facebook page and saw a few additional wedding pics. The beach ceremony setting with the yellow flowers looked really gorgeous!

#448 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:47 PM

deleted

#449 jaccat15

jaccat15
                  • 196 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:43 PM

you can get in touch with Cecilia - they have a new Spa manager who is from the US - her name is Erin and super nice - you might want to try them out :)
                    I am going to go for my trials in NY - have them take tons of pics and then I am going to email them to Erin so she can give them an idea of what they are getting themselves into.
                    There is also the option of bringing someone down with you too. You might be able to work out the fee since they would be getting a free mini-vacation.

#450 ReeRee

ReeRee
                    • 70 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:06 AM

I need your opinion ladies. I have a friend who is a photographer and I asked him to be my photographer for our wedding. Now do I need to pay for his hotel and flight plus for his service?? If that is the case, I think I want to use Cecilia Dumas instead. I think a couple people from this thread used her and I like her style as far as I've seen on her website. Even if I bring my friend to shoot our wedding, I am also thinking about meeting with Cecilia Dumas the next day in Isla Mujeres where all the colorful buildings are and take photos there as well. I'm just brainstorming right now, but I was just wondering if I have to pay for the room/flight, then it will be just cheaper to get a local photographer...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users