Jump to content

Photo

Secrets Maroma Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2264 replies to this topic

#381 jaccat15

jaccat15
  • Jr. Member
  • 196 posts

    Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:05 PM

    i thought it was 2 as well............and she told me that they wouldn't take on 2 big (over 20 people) weddings in 1 day.
    When I see her in a couple weeks I will ask her, along with my 15 other questions!!!

    #382 melfry66

    melfry66
    • Newbie
    • 24 posts

      Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:47 PM

      We got married on a Friday, versus a Saturday, so that way we were Cecilia's only wedding that day. That worked well.

      Also, DJ Mannia is one of the vendors that Cecilia can use if you request them. We just purchased their services independently of SMB.

      #383 saza175

      saza175
      • Newbie
      • 84 posts

        Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

        hey girls.... can someone please explain this whole deposit process to me we have NOT booked our room yet, but we need to get the deposit in by the end of this week.... how did you girls do it? a bank transfer? i have never done one of those, can someone let me know how you didd it?

        #384 ReeRee

        ReeRee
        • Newbie
        • 70 posts

          Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:30 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by saza175
          hey girls.... can someone please explain this whole deposit process to me we have NOT booked our room yet, but we need to get the deposit in by the end of this week.... how did you girls do it? a bank transfer? i have never done one of those, can someone let me know how you didd it?

          Are you talking about the deposit for the wedding package? Or deposit for rooms/flight?

          #385 jaccat15

          jaccat15
          • Jr. Member
          • 196 posts

            Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

            For the room deposit, we did that through our TA and gave a CC. For the wedding deposit, we gave that as a CC to Cecilia. She can forward you the CC authorization form via email.

            #386 saza175

            saza175
            • Newbie
            • 84 posts

              Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:33 PM

              for the wedding deposit... cecilia said i can't use a credit card unless the room is already booked. we are booking the room next month, but i need to get the deposit in for the wedding ASAP

              #387 jaccat15

              jaccat15
              • Jr. Member
              • 196 posts

                Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:00 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by saza175
                for the wedding deposit... cecilia said i can't use a credit card unless the room is already booked. we are booking the room next month, but i need to get the deposit in for the wedding ASAP
                you can do a bank transfer online thru your bank i think - check it out or go to your local branch :)

                #388 saza175

                saza175
                • Newbie
                • 84 posts

                  Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:04 AM

                  thanks, i'll try that.... i wonder if my bank will charge for the service?

                  #389 ReeRee

                  ReeRee
                  • Newbie
                  • 70 posts

                    Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:40 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jaccat15
                    i thought it was 2 as well............and she told me that they wouldn't take on 2 big (over 20 people) weddings in 1 day.
                    When I see her in a couple weeks I will ask her, along with my 15 other questions!!!

                    Jaccat15, that's what I thought!! I read that in this thread. Maybe they changed the policy?? I am so jealous you get to go there in a couple weeks!! Would love to see pics when you get back, please

                    #390 jaccat15

                    jaccat15
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 196 posts

                      Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

                      i have pics from my last site visit if you want me to email them to you :) i was there in March for my intial visit and this trip is only bc we have a wedding at NOW Sapphire (used to be the Paradisus) so we're going to tie up some things with Cecilia.

                      msg me ur email and i will send from snapfish tonight!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users