Photo

Secrets Maroma Brides

• Please log in to reply
2264 replies to this topic

#281 groom'smom

groom'smom
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:04 PM

Mlynnea, hope to see your review pop up soon. Will you be posting pictures of the day over in the review section? Can't get enough of looking at everyone's shots.

#282 groom'smom

groom'smom
    • 20 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

jccat, my son's wedding will be Oct 22 at Secrets.

#283 jaccat15

jaccat15
      • 196 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by groom'smom
        jccat, my son's wedding will be Oct 22 at Secrets.
        O very nice! We are getting in on Wednesday, the 27th.

When are you sending the invites out? We sent the STD's in mid-March and my mom and I just went today for invitations. I think we should send ours by July 1st or 15th for an August 30th RSVP - just wondering what you guys are doing since you are on the same timeline.

#284 groom'smom

groom'smom
        • 20 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:31 PM

Her STD's go out this week, but not sure when the invites go out. She already knows everyone who is actually going to the wedding, so I guess these were done for the fun of the experience. Don't think anyone will forget to go to a wedding they have made reservations for and planned for for months. At least, I sure won't. I can't wait.

#285 jaccat15

jaccat15
          • 196 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:02 PM

gotcha :) it's all so exciting for everyone who is invited - i'm hoping about half of the people I invite come (we are inviting around 225 people) but think maybe 100 will show or even less.

#286 pryncesslinda

pryncesslinda
            • 20 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:07 PM

Hi everyone! This is my 1st post so I hope it works.... Just wanted to say hi to all of the other Maroma Beach brides!

We have an April 30th, 2011 wedding planned and we are so excited! Does anyone know if they do more than 1 wedding a day?
              ~Linda
              XOXO
              Secrets Maroma Beach
              April 30, 2011
              The day I will marry my Best Friend!

#287 mlynnea

mlynnea
              • 62 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:02 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by groom'smom
                Mlynnea, hope to see your review pop up soon. Will you be posting pictures of the day over in the review section? Can't get enough of looking at everyone's shots.
                I'll post my review in the Review section, but I'll make sure to add a link on this thread so everyone knows it's out there. I'll make sure to add pics too.

pryncesslinda: Glad you found the site ;-).

#288 jaccat15

jaccat15
                • 196 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:39 PM

Welcome to the site pryncesslinda!

Yes, Secrets will do more than 1 per day BUT they will not do 2 big weddings in one day. If they take on a wedding that is over 20 people, they will only book another wedding smaller - which I find fair and nice.

Other resorts will have 2 big ones in one day and that could get scary.

#289 Boo

Boo
                  • 785 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:07 PM

deleted

#290 jaccat15

jaccat15
                    • 196 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

Hi Boo - when I was at the resort for my site visit, Cecilia told me what I had mentioned. Interesting....

I think as soon as people get the invites they will get moving on booking. They def don't want to wait it out longer than 3 months in advance to book.
                      Are you using a TA for a group rate? The airfare went really high for our weekend so we are hoping it goes down again for our guests.
                      Where are you having your reception?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users