2264 replies to this topic

#2181 rvalenka

rvalenka
  • 353 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 19, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
  • LocationLexington, Kentucky, United States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

Congratulations! I'm getting married there on October 19th! I obviously can't answer any of your questions yet but I hope someone does :) I was hoping to bring something similar to a jam box also! Glad someone is planning at SMB right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2182 cdespres

cdespres
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

Congratualtions! I'm glad someone else is as well, it is very overwhelming!

#2183 rvalenka

rvalenka
    • 353 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:28 PM

Congratualtions! I'm glad someone else is as well, it is very overwhelming!

Yes it definitely is! We can be planning buddies :)
    Which package did you pick?
    How many guests are you expecting?

#2184 cdespres

cdespres
    • 7 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:11 PM

I picked the middle package I think it was the secrets of love. I am expecting 14 people. What about you?

#2185 rvalenka

rvalenka
      • 353 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

I picked the big one. I think I'm going to have about 30 guests once it all shakes out.

#2186 cdespres

cdespres
      • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:12 PM

Has anyone used a JAMBOX for their ceremony or reception? We have a small group so I think it might be a good option for us to bring instead of spending $800 dollars for a peaker system or a dj.

Also, does anyone have any good photographers to reccomend that are a decent price?

#2187 rvalenka

rvalenka
        • 353 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

Has anyone used a JAMBOX for their ceremony or reception? We have a small group so I think it might be a good option for us to bring instead of spending $800 dollars for a peaker system or a dj.

Also, does anyone have any good photographers to reccomend that are a decent price?

I booked Naiara from Photgraphy is forever. I haven't had my wedding yet but her portfolio looks great and she was very quick to answer questions. You can't beat her prices! http://www.photographyisforever.com

#2188 rvalenka

rvalenka
        • 353 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:43 AM

Hi Ladies that are currently planning! I asked Cecilia for pricing on lighting, flowers, chairs and such and she forwarded me to Planner1 events. I have price lists and pictures if anyone is interested in them. 

Hope everyone's planning is going well!

#2189 emme1976

emme1976
        • 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:36 PM

Hi! Does anyone have any pictures of the wedding food? I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Thank you!

#2190 un4gitabl

un4gitabl
          • 110 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2013

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

Okay, the site has changed since I was last on here so I am replying to two recent posts I think.  I got married in November at SMB and it was FABULOUS!!!!  I have not posted my review yet because we immediately went in to holidays and then started buying a new house when we got home so it's been a bit a of a whirlwind.  So overall, let me ease your mind, your wedding will be beautiful!  Cecilia knows what she is doing.  I made a bunch of last minute chnages once I got down there and she accomodated them all.  I will get in to that in my review, but I wanted to say I had 38 people and the best decision we made was to add a DJ last minute.  I can see that a JAMBOX would work, but it was so nice to not have to worry about music during the reception!  We used a JAMBOX for our bonfire on the beach the night before and since it was a VERY windy night we couldn't really hear the music. 

I do have pictures of the wedding food, but not on the computer that I am on.  I am going to try to remember to get on here tonight and upload some pictures when I am at home. 

Happy Planning and again, I promise, your wedding will be beautiful!!! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users