Originally Posted by newloves1975
Right now the planning is pretty much on hold. I have the Gazeebo reserved for the wedding and reception and the photographer booked. I haven't picked the menu or decided on a DJ or really anything else. I haven't ordered anything yet for the OOT bags.
I have a little bit over 2 months until the wedding. I just sent Cecilia an email asking how much time I have to decide if I need to change it or not.
I feel guilty for holding on to the reception location, there is another wedding that day and she may want it, who knows.
My RSVP date is September 15th. I hope I'll have a better idea then.
That should be fine. I'm sure this happens often enough with destination weddings to not be a problem. If you haven't given the resort the final guest count, you should still be able to change and do what you want. I can understand feeling guilty about holding onto the gazebo, but you may get some helpful information from Cecilia. It could be that the other bride wanted a beach wedding.