Originally Posted by KCDawn View Post

Cri, Thanks you SO MUCH for posting all of thsoe pictures!  I'm still figuring out what decor I want to use and that was a big help!  The colored fabric that was draped on the wooden structure for your ceremony - did you bring that or did the resort have that? 

The gazebo set up with white and fuxia fabrics, the 2 flowers poles on the corner, the aisle arrangments and the rose petals were under the resposability of the florist Maya Floral.

The chairs sashes are under the responsability of the wedding coordinator but in my case I have taken from home.

Originally Posted by beachbride2013 View Post

Where is your ceremony being held, and where is your reception being held? If it's the same place, then they will use the same chairs. Mine was from the beach to barracuda terrace and the chairs were not moved from location to location. I had 1.5 hours between as well, and they still did not move the chairs.

Right now, I have my ceremony being held on the beach, and the reception being held in the pool/gazebo area . .however, I am willing to move the reception if I need to accomodate moving the chairs :)!  I am hand making part of the decor and the thought of making double the amount coupled with everything else on my plate and my full time job freaks me out, LOL!

Originally Posted by CriCri View Post

Here you can find my canopy and maracas set up. I have collected a lot of other canopies set up, let me know how I can send you the pictures... I don't know if I can put all of them here ...

Canopy set up.jpgMaracas.jpg

Pictures by Tony Ruesc and Alex Mel

Does SMB provide the wedding dinner menus and place cards, or it that the bride's responsibility to bring those?  (as you can see, I am clueless!! LOL)

I found these photos on the Sandals Martha Stewart Weddings site... Do you think SMB could replicate this look for me??  I love the idea of the hanging "curtain" of flowers or shells or whatever...  :)

weddingphoto_0.jpg

Originally Posted by msop04 View Post

Does SMB provide the wedding dinner menus and place cards, or it that the bride's responsibility to bring those?  (as you can see, I am clueless!! LOL)

I found these photos on the Sandals Martha Stewart Weddings site... Do you think SMB could replicate this look for me??  I love the idea of the hanging "curtain" of flowers or shells or whatever...  :)

weddingphoto_0.jpg

I LOVE this look too . . I was actually looking at bringing my own hanging curtain of crystals  . .find them on shopwildthings.com fairly inexpensive!!!  Does anyone know what the resort would charge to re-create this?

Originally Posted by LolaTX View Post

Right now, I have my ceremony being held on the beach, and the reception being held in the pool/gazebo area . .however, I am willing to move the reception if I need to accomodate moving the chairs :)!  I am hand making part of the decor and the thought of making double the amount coupled with everything else on my plate and my full time job freaks me out, LOL!

I would just talk to Cecilia then, and see what she says. They are flexible and I am sure there are a number of factors that go into it.

I would just talk to Cecilia then, and see what she says. They are flexible and I am sure there are a number of factors that go into it.

Thanks . .I know that is the best idea, but I feel like I get conflicting answers from her also :)! Perhaps if I explain it outright and suggest the spaces I have chosen as compared to double sashes she will understand better.  Poor Cecilia and the gazillion emails I have already sent her. Honestly, I think I have changed our contract more than 20 times already.  But, I guess thats her job, right :)!  I have been so undecisive and this site has really helped me make some concrete decsions, thank goodness!

Originally Posted by msop04 View Post

weddingphoto_0.jpg

They can print menus for you but I can't remember if there is a fee.... I believe they print them on plain paper that just says secrets at the top. I brought my own menus and place cards because I didn't want them to be plain and it was just an easy DIY thing that I was able to do.

Thanks . .I know that is the best idea, but I feel like I get conflicting answers from her also :)! Perhaps if I explain it outright and suggest the spaces I have chosen as compared to double sashes she will understand better.  Poor Cecilia and the gazillion emails I have already sent her. Honestly, I think I have changed our contract more than 20 times already.  But, I guess thats her job, right :)!  I have been so undecisive and this site has really helped me make some concrete decsions, thank goodness!

Yes, there could be some miscommunication. I wouldn't move my reception if I were you though. The gazebo and barracuda terrace are the prettiest options. 

I LOVE this look too . . I was actually looking at bringing my own hanging curtain of crystals  . .find them on shopwildthings.com fairly inexpensive!!!  Does anyone know what the resort would charge to re-create this?

Miss Lola, you are a gal after my own heart!!  I am obsessed with this look!  We WILL HAVE IT!!!  LOL  Thanks for listing that site - it looks really good (and affordable)!!

They can print menus for you but I can't remember if there is a fee.... I believe they print them on plain paper that just says secrets at the top. I brought my own menus and place cards because I didn't want them to be plain and it was just an easy DIY thing that I was able to do.

Oh okay - I guess I need to be doing that too...  Did you just order them or did you actually print them yourself from a home printer?  I am thinking of designing them using VistaPrint - has anyone used them?  I can always add ribbons, bling, etc., but need someone to print them for me, I think.  I am open to any and all suggestions from everyone.