Photo

Majestic Resort Photographer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:17 PM

Hey I have been looking into photographers and I wish i could get one to some there with me but it is too expensive for me to do........... I was wondering if any one has used the resort photographer and have any pictures to post or e-mail me cmk22@optonline.net............ Thanks!

#2 Angela139

Angela139
    • 455 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:59 PM

Hi Christina! I'm getting married at the Majestic as well :) Try the facebook group, "Majestic Colonial Brides" - there are thousands of photos on there, and information about EVERYTHING you could ever want to know about weddings at the Majestic! Quite a few of the photos are by the resort photogs. Also, there are some message threads about the resort photographers...you may even be able to find someone to share a private photographer with for the week of your wedding!

For what it's worth, I've heard that the resort photographers are good :)

#3 shellyb

shellyb
      • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:08 AM

Hello!
        I'm definitely considering the Majestic as well, and actually I was looking at the photography package the resort offers and I found it kind of expensive (we're really trying to do this on a low budget). Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it 50 pics for $550?? If so, I find that a little steep!?! Is there another company that anyone knows about who offers maybe packages of fewer pics? Or just less expensive? I know the Gran Bahia for instance offers a variety of packages (one being 30 pics for $230...and you can even get fewer pics than that)

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:10 AM

Also, lookinto PhotoSouvenir. Several BDW brides have used them in Punta Cana and all loved their pictures, and the prices. I think their prices might be more reasonable than the resort photogs ... but you'll have to compare quotes to be sure.

#5 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
          • 358 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:19 AM

I did look into PhotoSouvenir... this is what they sent me for a price list(Link below)....I have no clue how many come in 1 set?? But below it does say they will work with people to build a package..........

wedding packages 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users