Photo

Lurker?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 momslehcar

momslehcar
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 02:40 AM

Hey what's up with the names? I see that some people are members, junior members, senior members.... why does it say "Lurker" under my name?! Do I have to get a certain number of points to get rid of that name?

Does anyone know where to find linen suits for men? It's almost winter where we live and everyone says they're out of season?! Is there a website?

#2 DLyteful

DLyteful
    • 879 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 02:45 AM

Welcome to the forum! Yeah, you have to have a certain amount of posts to change your title... or you can buy a new title, but that takes points. and the only way to get points is to post, LOL. It looks like your title has already changed just from your 2 posts.

I dont really know where to get any suites have you tried kohls?

Happy planning and congrats!

#3 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
      • 4,853 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:16 AM

Welcome and happy planning!

Best wishes,
        Tod

#4 Shires

Shires
        • 26 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:30 AM

My fiance and I have yet to go shopping for his suit. I HOPE that we don't have trouble since our wedding is so soon. We're just so busy right now that it's crazy!

#5 Kathie

Kathie
          • 2,654 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:50 AM

Welcome to the forum. I know there are some sites that sell linen pants but I'm not sure how to find them. There are lots of girls on here that can help out. You can do a search. Look in the attire section too! Good luck.

#6 teacherbride

teacherbride
            • 354 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:20 PM

The Island Importer site does have one linen suit but it also has some really great shirts and pants. Their prices are pretty good and they ship SUPER fast!

#7 trayce2222

trayce2222
              • 221 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 10:41 PM

How did you get so many points with only 4 posts? I've been on here since August and I still only have around 500 or so? DANG!!! lol

#8 leahstafford

leahstafford
                • 713 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by momslehcar
                  Hey what's up with the names? I see that some people are members, junior members, senior members.... why does it say "Lurker" under my name?! Do I have to get a certain number of points to get rid of that name?

Does anyone know where to find linen suits for men? It's almost winter where we live and everyone says they're out of season?! Is there a website?
                  Try Macy's Alfani line instore or online, they usually have a couple khaki suites. Also, my husband found his at Men's Warehouse, they usually carry a lot of different suites.

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

#9 KLO

KLO
                  • 1,084 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:43 AM

& Congrats!

#10 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                    • 1,209 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:34 AM

Eek! FI and I had a hard time finding a light coloured suit back in August!
                      You'll probably have to get one online at this point in the year. I'm sure you'll find one though.
                      Check Banana Republic online.
                      We got FI's at Mexx, but it was in August andit was the end of the summer stock.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users