Sign in to follow this  
momslehcar

Lurker?

Hey what's up with the names? I see that some people are members, junior members, senior members.... why does it say "Lurker" under my name?! Do I have to get a certain number of points to get rid of that name?

Does anyone know where to find linen suits for men? It's almost winter where we live and everyone says they're out of season?! Is there a website?

Welcome to the forum! Yeah, you have to have a certain amount of posts to change your title... or you can buy a new title, but that takes points. and the only way to get points is to post, LOL. It looks like your title has already changed just from your 2 posts.

I dont really know where to get any suites have you tried kohls?

Happy planning and congrats!

My fiance and I have yet to go shopping for his suit. I HOPE that we don't have trouble since our wedding is so soon. We're just so busy right now that it's crazy!

Welcome to the forum. I know there are some sites that sell linen pants but I'm not sure how to find them. There are lots of girls on here that can help out. You can do a search. Look in the attire section too! Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momslehcar View Post
Hey what's up with the names? I see that some people are members, junior members, senior members.... why does it say "Lurker" under my name?! Do I have to get a certain number of points to get rid of that name?

Does anyone know where to find linen suits for men? It's almost winter where we live and everyone says they're out of season?! Is there a website?
Try Macy's Alfani line instore or online, they usually have a couple khaki suites. Also, my husband found his at Men's Warehouse, they usually carry a lot of different suites.

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Eek! FI and I had a hard time finding a light coloured suit back in August!

You'll probably have to get one online at this point in the year. I'm sure you'll find one though.

Check Banana Republic online.

We got FI's at Mexx, but it was in August andit was the end of the summer stock.

Good luck!