Sign in to follow this  
glo_ria22

Newbie..playa del carmen wedding

welcome3.gif Gloria! I'm getting married at Dreams Tulum, as is a few others on the site. Let me know if you have any questions! Happy Planning!!

Hi Gloria

I'm a newbie too. I am planning my wedding in Playa del Carmen for may 16, 2008. I have already picked my photographer and videographer because I have heard nothing but great things about them and so far they have been great, Matt and Sol from Del Sol Photography and Paul at playaweddings.com. Check out their websites. You'll fall in love. Good luck with your planning!

Hi Gloria,

Although I am getting married in Cabo...in 1 week....we absolutely love Playa del Carmen. We visited a year ago and if it wasn't so far....I would have loved to get marreid there.

Good Luck with everything!

welcome to the site! let us know if you need any help and what kind of wedding you're imagining - big or small, resort or remote site - and we can suggest some places!

Hey Gloria, welcome to the forum! :) Do you know what kind of a resort you're looking for (AI, adult only etc)? There is a lot of information on those locations on this forum, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

welcome4.gif