Reviews on the CasaMagna Marriott?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bsoxluvr

bsoxluvr
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:00 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find hotels to contact and I wondered if anyone had reviews on the CasaMagna Marriott? I hear it is close to the dock, which is good because we are getting married at Las Caletas. I did read one very bad review, so I was hoping to find some good ones to counter that. Any help would be great.

Thank you, Ladies!

#2 bsoxluvr

bsoxluvr
    • 19 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:10 PM

Sorry everyone, I found the big thread of reviews on the Marriott. Sounds kind of sketchy, but I am keeping my fingers crossed things get better.

#3 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
      • 178 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:58 PM

I still owe a review of the Marriott. Nothing sketchy about it for me. I've stayed there several times in the past few years and have never had a problem. The renovations are great, too!

We had a Jr. Suite and it was beautiful and big. Connected to my daughter's room, too. I'll have to post more info, but honestly I'm a fan of the CasaMagna Marriott. I know some girls on BDW have had bad experiences, however. Another good spot to read about the hotel, see pics from guests, etc. is on TravelAdvisor.com. Very honest reviews there as well.
        http://www.tripadvis....fic_Coast.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users