Photo

Natashas Wedding Pictures!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:45 AM

WOW the pictures are great!!!! please please some more!!! please please please!!!

I'd like to see a close up of the tables, they looked amazing!!!

And I agree with the other the dress looks sooooooooooooooooooooo perfect on you Natasha!!!

#22 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
    • 486 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:34 PM

Congrads again, everything looks great! The tables at the reception had so much color, I love it!

#23 Chicago80

Chicago80
      • 80 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:39 PM

What a beautiful wedding! I love that she used cupcakes instead of a wedding cake!

#24 annkaley

annkaley
        • 82 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 06:12 PM

Beautiful beach wedding dress...it just looks so perfect! (Where did you find it??) I loved the pictures...can't wait to see more!

#25 jpkw

jpkw
          • VIP Member
          • 1,650 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:21 PM

Congratulations Natasha!!! Everything looked so beautiful and you look so very happy!

#26 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:24 PM

I totally skipped over this thread thinking that this was an old thread of the other Natasha's wedding pics. LOL. Finally I was like "wait a second, Carla wasn't Natasha's wedding coordinator, Maye was." Then I realized it was the other Natasha. Ahhh lack of sleep is causing oxygen to escape my brain.

~Okay on to the important things. Natasha your wedding looked absolutely amazing! I love the table runners, the color combo looks great. I don't even know what words to use to explain to you how great that dress looks on you. Absolutely fabulous!!! Tammy is not the only one that was drooling over the cupcakes. They look amazing and I want one. LOL. It looks like you had a great wedding and I hope everything went well. I can't wait to see more pics and read your review.

-Glenda

#27 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:27 PM

Tasha you must tell us, is the arch thing a DIY and how did you get it there?

#28 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
                • VIP Member
                • 931 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by TAMMYM
                  Tasha you must tell us, is the arch thing a DIY and how did you get it there?
                  Yes, it was DIY. My Father in Law and husband built it. FIL is a retired engineer. They just used PVC to build it. It broke down to be transported, and then they assembled it on the day of.

I bought 10 yards of 4 colors of fabric and brought them down. I would actually be happy to sell them to someone if anyone is interested.

#29 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:43 PM

How much would you sell them for Tasha?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users