Photo

Our wedding slideshow by Elizabeth Medina

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 KatyKo

KatyKo
  • 851 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:29 PM

Your pictures are amazing!! I loooove your bouquet...it looks similar to the inspiration I sent to Angel for mine. I could only hope it turns out half as pretty as yours!!

#12 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:48 PM

Wonderful pictures! You are a beautiful couple!

#13 royfa

royfa
      • 2,201 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
        WOW WOW WOW! The opening colors blew me away. I had to break away for a second though because I saw something and I wanted to ask you - are those foot jewels or "jewel sandals" on your feet in that one pic after the ceremony?? Those look amazing! What a great idea!! If they aren't your shoes and they are something different like that, where did you get them?

Ok, back to look over these amazing pics.. EM captured some AMAZING photos of y'all!!!! Eeeek! I'm so excited to have her shoot our wedding!!!! :)
        I had foot jewels on my feet after the ceremony. A friend of mine did them for me :)
        I'm sure you'll have plenty of photos from EM!! She's amazing!
        Fannie & Pierre

#14 royfa

royfa
        • 2,201 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:06 PM

Your are sooo funny!!! Thanks for the nice comments! I'm glad we did the mayan ceremony right after the legal one. Everybody loved it. There's so many pictures, it's hard to decide which one we want to hang on the wall... I think my DH is really hot in some of the TTD pics!! I'm really impress that Elizabeth captured every moment and I have to say that it was like she wasn't even there!!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
          Ok, I'm back

again WOW WOW WOW!!! Elizabeth, outstanding job!!

Fannie, you looked stunning and you two look hot hot HOT in those TTD pics!!! I can't believe how many stand-out photos she captured of y'all - SO full of color and emotion! I really can't believe what an amazing job she did (well, I CAN, but ya know... ) You two look sooo in love and it looks like y'all really got to relax and soak it all in after the ceremony. Oh and I love the native ceremony y'all did after the wedding! So neat! You two are going to have so many beautiful pieces of artwork to hang in your home now! I bet it will be tough to choose between them all!

Gosh, I can (obviously) hardly contain myself! I've got to show these to Martin - he's gonna love them!!

WOW WOW WOW WOW

LOL

Fannie & Pierre

#15 bumbles

bumbles
          • 574 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:29 PM

We have the same name and photographer!

Your wedding was beautiful :)

#16 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
            • 985 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:05 AM

Lovely photo's. I love the one of you floating in the pool and the ones against the red wall. Congratulations!

#17 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:08 AM

Awesome pictures! Everything looked beautiful - congrats!

#18 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:13 AM

Elizabeth takes such great pictures! You look beautiful. Congratulations!

#19 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
                  • Vendor
                  • 278 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 01:17 AM

Hola! Fannie thank you so much! It is so motivating to know you and Pierre can relive your day through the photographs. I just watched your slideshow again myself... I have to say you and Pierre were an awful lot of fun to photograph! I think you two have the greatest chemistry, it was fun to see you so happy together, I think everyone felt that way!

thanks to all! Elizabeth

PS, oops found a little mistake, I am going to fix and re-upload in about an hour. :-)

#20 bride2010

bride2010
                    • 424 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:24 AM

Beautiful pictures! I loved your bouquet. Do you mind me asking what the green flower was. I'm afraid I'm not very good when it comes to flowers. My flower vocabulary stops at roses LOL. Congratulations!!!
                      http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
                      26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                      "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users