Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Our wedding slideshow by Mark & Gwyne Owens!!!

Recommended Posts

A,

It's me again. I was looking at your planning thread and loved the idea of printing the vows on the wedding certificate. When I visited the site where it was done I didn't see the palm trees as a choice. I hoping you would share where you found the background. Thanks,

Maureen-moe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by moepeedy View Post
A,
It's me again. I was looking at your planning thread and loved the idea of printing the vows on the wedding certificate. When I visited the site where it was done I didn't see the palm trees as a choice. I hoping you would share where you found the background. Thanks,
Maureen-moe
Hi Maureen,
we didn't find that background anywhere - we had it custom drawn for us - we used a photo of the site where we were having our ceremony as inspiration.
I hope you find something that works!
Alyssa :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alyssa, your photo slideshow is so beautiful! I remember from your planning thread that you said you had to move locations & I can't imagine you finding a more stunning location! It looks so peaceful and romantic.

 

Who sings the first song on your slideshow and what is it called. I love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by H&F View Post
Alyssa, your photo slideshow is so beautiful! I remember from your planning thread that you said you had to move locations & I can't imagine you finding a more stunning location! It looks so peaceful and romantic.

Who sings the first song on your slideshow and what is it called. I love it!
thanks! It is "Better Together" by Jack Johnson not only do i love the song but Jack Johnson is Hawaiian so i loved that aspect of it! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your pictures are beautiful! I loved your tables at the reception. Did you buy the table runners and take them with you or did they have them at the resort? if you bought them, do you remember where you got them from?

Thanks:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtooley View Post
Your pictures are beautiful! I loved your tables at the reception. Did you buy the table runners and take them with you or did they have them at the resort? if you bought them, do you remember where you got them from?
Thanks:)
Thanks! I bought the runners on Ebay - i don't remember the seller. i brought them home and then sold them to another bride! :)

i would try searching for "bamboo table runners" or "wood table runners"

good luck!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're wedding video made me cry! I loved all your pictures. The water shots are a bit ... amazing! Did you and your husband actually get in the water??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by msjesslee View Post
You're wedding video made me cry! I loved all your pictures. The water shots are a bit ... amazing! Did you and your husband actually get in the water??
Thanks!!! i heart our wedding slideshow too :) we did get in the water - it was fun! it didn't hurt that the pool was a heated salt water pool - it felt great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×