Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Our wedding slideshow by Mark & Gwyne Owens!!!

so pretty! I love the one of you two laughing in the hammock!

Ok well not just that one...but that was one of my favorites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
Mel, i am totally stalking myself b/c i just watched it for the 3rd time this AM smile120.gif I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait for you to see itpopcorn.gif
I just sat down with my glass of wine, what a beautiful set of photos!!! Ah the turtle at the beginning was so cute and that tree was pretty cool. Lots of interesting shots - I have no idea how you were able to narrow them all down.

AHH and K and the book - I totally forgot to ask how that went! Love that photo though heheheh The one of you and your Mom is sweet as well. I really had to fight back the tears near the middle - happy tears of course but that was a very moving slideshow/sexy at the end wink.gif

Wonderful job Mark & Gwyne!!! I enjoyed every second of it!

wow, wow, wow, this is the most amazing video i have ever seen wow, sweetie you look so beautiful, you and your husband his dipples girl ( lol) you both look so in love, i love your story thet told amazing and the ttd wow wow!!!!... so beautiful...

Alyssa,

YOur wedding looked so romantic with Kona village as the backdrop. So dramatic and exotic! You and your husband are a gorgeous couple. Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Best to you,

Jessica