Photo

Leigh Miller - Destination Photographer

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:36 PM

hey ladies! im in vegas right now. working hard and doing lots of cool photography related things!

i just saw this thread and had to stop and say a great big thanks for all your kind comments!!! i feel so lucky to be getting to know all of you and shooting some of your weddings, boudoir, and engagement sessions. ive really had a lot of fun here. and as you can see stop by at least once a day to see whats new :)

ok, now im off to the desert to shoot a "model bride" (if she shows, theyve been very wishy washy all week!!!) and im sure there will be some great dress trashing with all the wind and dust flying around!!! woohoo. back with pics soon.

have a great day! - leigh

#12 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      hey - you're hogging all the BDW photographers! maybe you could get Sol and Matt to do some engagement pics, get Bradley to shoot your WD, and get Cooper to photograph the day after! what an album! it would be like a "best of" book!

ooooo. I really like that idea! Do you think they'd all do it?? LOL

Did I mention how lucky I am?

I actually contacted Sol about a year ago about shooting my wedding, but she had some residency issues because of her wedding and said she wouldn't be working during the time of my wedding. So, I could've almost used her too. Looks like I have good taste in photographers though, eh?
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by leigh miller
        hey ladies! im in vegas right now. working hard and doing lots of cool photography related things!

i just saw this thread and had to stop and say a great big thanks for all your kind comments!!! i feel so lucky to be getting to know all of you and shooting some of your weddings, boudoir, and engagement sessions. ive really had a lot of fun here. and as you can see stop by at least once a day to see whats new :)

ok, now im off to the desert to shoot a "model bride" (if she shows, theyve been very wishy washy all week!!!) and im sure there will be some great dress trashing with all the wind and dust flying around!!! woohoo. back with pics soon.

have a great day! - leigh
        I was wondering if you were going to pop in here, Leigh. i figured you'd be out playing roulette or something. are you hanging out with Matt or Sol? I thought they'd be there, or maybe it was just Matt. or maybe someone else completely, i have no idea! be sure to get some cool ideas for albums, because now i am thinking i really want one ... darn budget!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
        ooooo. I really like that idea! Do you think they'd all do it?? LOL

Did I mention how lucky I am?

I actually contacted Sol about a year ago about shooting my wedding, but she had some residency issues because of her wedding and said she wouldn't be working during the time of my wedding. So, I could've almost used her too. Looks like I have good taste in photographers though, eh?
        yea ya do, no arguement there!

#14 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:06 PM

still waiting on darn model! models!!! i so would have rather found an excited bride to be or someone. im sitting here in a room with 5 wedding gowns and no one to put in them

i dont think sol and matt are here. i think matt and i emailed about it a week or so ago and he said they werent coming. i could be wrong though. matt if youre here were going to the double down salon tonight! home of the bacon martini and something called "ass juice". tammy feel free to censor!

#15 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:08 PM

Leigh. We need to talk. You are currently on a forum with hundreds of brides, real ones, EXCITED ones, who would jump at the chance to play dress up and be photographed by you! you could have just brought any of us with you. silly girl!

#16 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:14 PM

Of course I will share-and Glenda thanks for the advice about losing a few lbs...unfortunately my friends have planned for a family style italian dinner on Saturday night and wine tasting all day-I will be fasting on Monday though.
            I am super excited about my pics and bought some fun clothes for it! Can't wait.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:22 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              Of course I will share-and Glenda thanks for the advice about losing a few lbs...unfortunately my friends have planned for a family style italian dinner on Saturday night and wine tasting all day-I will be fasting on Monday though.
              I am super excited about my pics and bought some fun clothes for it! Can't wait.
              this ought to get the fire burning in the bedroom - watch out!

#18 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:28 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by leigh miller
                still waiting on darn model! models!!! i so would have rather found an excited bride to be or someone. im sitting here in a room with 5 wedding gowns and no one to put in them

i dont think sol and matt are here. i think matt and i emailed about it a week or so ago and he said they werent coming. i could be wrong though. matt if youre here were going to the double down salon tonight! home of the bacon martini and something called "ass juice". tammy feel free to censor!
                HOLA, nah, we couldnt make it to Vegas this year... We had 15 weddings in March....

I'm curious to see photos of the double down salon!!!!!

Cheers!
                Matt

#19 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:39 PM

[QUOTE=akh;57437]It's kind of nice to be able to talk to your photographer and instead of saying something like " ... so there's this forum I am on, and this one girl said ... " I am lucky enough to be able to say "... did you see what Tammy said today on the forum" - and she knows what I am talking about! Ahhh - simple pleasures.
                  [QUOTE]

Why ya gotta talk about me, your DW sister like that yo? LOL

#20 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
                  • Banned
                  • 386 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:58 AM

Awww....that is sweet. I haven't met Leigh yet, but hope I will get to meet her sometime soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users