Sign in to follow this  
cfrancesp

Leigh Miller - Destination Photographer

I got this recommendation from Ann on the forum. I just wanted to give you gals a review since I live close to Leigh and got to meet her in person. She lives in San Diego County and travels all over to do weddings. Her website is: leighmillerphotography.com. OK where do I start? Her pictures are even better in person than on the website (which I already loved). Her albums are breathtaking. She puts them together beautifully. I never thought that I would do an album because of costs, but it is hard not to after seeing hers. She is really laid back, doesn't mind other people taking pictures at the wedding and was very open to taking pictures the night before the wedding and day after. She seems fun and takes tons of pictures. If you have any questions on her, let me know. Thanks Ann, for the recommendation.

Yeah a few of the girls on here did a B-pics with her and raved about her, plus she posts on here and has been great. We all love her. :-)

Loving her doesn't even begin to describe her. Obsession would be more like it. Leigh is absolutely great (never met her in person), she is always so helpful and nice to everyone. Plus she gives great advice and her photos are amazing. So glad we have her on this forum.

smile159.gif

-Glenda

Well, I'm just glad I came across her (can't even remember where I originally got her name) - it all worked out well for me! And now I am glad she's able to work with some other girls on this forum too. It's kind of nice to be able to talk to your photographer and instead of saying something like " ... so there's this forum I am on, and this one girl said ... " I am lucky enough to be able to say "... did you see what Tammy said today on the forum" - and she knows what I am talking about! Ahhh - simple pleasures.

Did you end up booking with Leigh?

I get to meet the fabulous Leigh on Monday for my b-pics-her pictures are amazing!

oh my gosh - that's Mon already?!!? i can't wait to see - i hope you share just a little! you guys will have a blast. who else is doing it - i remember there was at least 1 other person.

I think Jen was supposed to but I haven't heard yet...but I know oh my god, I still need to lose about 10lbs for this, so Leigh is going to have to be a miracle worker for me!

I think you look great the way you are. But if you want to lose a couple of extra pounds quick don't eat carbs until the BDWGTLA. When you don't eat carbs for a couple of days it will flatten your stomach like crazy. And it usually takes some weight off your face too. Plus only drink water and no other type of drink until after your pics. Your skin will look amazing and you will shed some pounds that way too.

If my sister doesn't eat for two straight days she drops 10 lbs immediately but I don't recommend doing this, b/c you will probably pass out in the shoot. LOL.

I can't wait to see your pics they are going to look awesome!!!

-Glenda

Christine,

Are you going to share a few pics with us girls? wink.gif You're coming to dinner monday night, too...right? ...I'm looking forward to meeting you.

I'm lucky enough to have Leigh doing a boudoir shoot for me in May and then I get to have Jonathan Thrasher as my wedding photographer. I know I'm going to get awesome photos from both of them. ...I feel so lucky to be able to work with both of them! ...I'm looking forward to having Jonathan shoot Tony's reaction to the BD pics....should be fun...I loved Andre's expression/reaction to Lenita's BD photos.

hey - you're hogging all the BDW photographers! maybe you could get Sol and Matt to do some engagement pics, get Bradley to shoot your WD, and get Cooper to photograph the day after! what an album! it would be like a "best of" book!