Sign in to follow this  
highheels

highheels Dreams Cancun Wedding Review 10/07/08

you look amazing ... i actually really love your hair, and as much as i didn't want to put mine ALL up, i'm really considering it now! very elegant!

i am hoping to work something out with juan to get all the pics on disc like you did ($200 is great), since i can't get my fiance to agree to spring for the expense of an outside photographer.

one question: since you brought your own chair sashes, did they charge you anything for setup?

No they didn't charge me for any setup. I gave them a very detailed table setup with my lanterns, table runners, place card frames & maracas which they had to tie ribbon around.

I did just notice that the DVD we all look short and fat. I think the videographer accidentally burned it in widescreen but filmed in it full screen mode. I am going to email him today and hope he can burn us another copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheels View Post
No they didn't charge me for any setup. I gave them a very detailed table setup with my lanterns, table runners, place card frames & maracas which they had to tie ribbon around.

I did just notice that the DVD we all look short and fat. I think the videographer accidentally burned it in widescreen but filmed in it full screen mode. I am going to email him today and hope he can burn us another copy.

wow u look so pretty in your pics... congrats!

Congrats! The pics you posted looked great and I liked the idea of having the guests where specific colors. I am thinking about doing a "shades of blue" wedding color for my guests!