Sign in to follow this  
niels408

Parasols - Did you pack them in suitcase?

Hey Ladies,

As my packing list gets larger & larger and my suitcases seem smaller & smaller, I am wondering if you guys actually packed your parasols or how you got them down to your DW? I just ordered mine, so i'm not sure the exact size yet, but seems that they are going to be tough to pack & haul down therehuh.gif

Thanks ladies!!!

I guess that brings me to another question....what size did you end up getting in your parasols?? Like from Lunabazaar.com i see there are the 20 inch, 28 inch, & larger 32 inch? I don't want them to be teeny-tiny, but also don't want them to be gigantic! hahahaha

Thanks,

I packed 4 at the bottom of one of our suitcases of wedding stuff and no issues. I didn't wrap them in anything or have them in a box. I got the 32" ones. I'm working on my review and uploading pictures to photobucket to post, but I have some pictures of me and the bridal party with the parasols so you can see the size.

My Mexico bride packed them into her suitcase and had no issues with getting them there. I would suggest maybe wrapping them in something to protect them from getting torn. I think the 28in parasols should be big enough. HTH!!