Photo

Destination wedding events

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 misha79

misha79
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:03 PM

So, majority of my guest are due to arrive for my wedding two days before the big day. I am wondering how everyone else is planning their days leading up to their wedding. Do you have group activities planned, are you having your bachelor/bachelorette party there? I have the rehearsal dinner planned already but should I just let my guests make their own plans or do I arrange activities? Also am I responsible for footing the bill if we all go scuba diving?

#2 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
    • 294 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:46 PM

Your not responsible for footing the bill for scuba diving, that is up to you if you want to pay for excursions.

We organized a sunset cruise 2 nights before the wedding and then had the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding. All of my guests (ages 4-80) found stuff to do pretty easily. Are you staying at an all inclusive?

#3 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
      • 933 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:36 PM

we let our guests do their own thing, if we decided to do an excursion, we asked everyone if they wanted to come, but otherwise, everyone was on their own. it was nice because everyone pretty much hung out together anyway.
        My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users