• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:54 PM

i looked through all of my emails from claudia & none have a phone number.

I didn't confirm with them right before the wedding. the guy showed up. it wasn't miguel though, it was a guy named alex. they really didn't make it clear that i wasn't hiring miguel.

#12 Opice34

Opice34
    • 414 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:17 AM

You guys are awesome! Problem solved! Thank you!

And Mike did email me yesterday finally, but I had already found someone else by then.

Thank you all! I will post updates when I get back!

#13 Opice34

Opice34
      • 414 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:19 AM

Problem solved! Thank you all! Will update when I get back!

#14 Opice34

Opice34
        • 414 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:25 PM

Hi guys! We're back!

Thanks for all of the help! Sorry for the double post above...I was on my blackberry and it wasn't working properly for posting at the end.

Like I mentioned, Mike did respond finally, and maybe he was just going to show up and I shouldn't have worried about it. Like Morgan mentioned above, she didn't confirm with her videographer ahead of time and they showed up. Maybe I was being a neurotic bride, but I just wanted a response to one of my emails! I know Mike has done great work for lots of other brides, and I'm sure he would have done a great job with mine, too. I just needed a response!

But thanks to all of you for so much help! We ended up finding Hector from Funever Photos and he even delivered the video to us before we left on the honeymoon. It is GREAT!! What's even more fun is that the minister pronounced us as Mr. & Mrs. [my maiden name] which was quite comical and I'm so glad we have that on tape! Everything was perfect!!

Thanks again!!

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:53 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Opice34
            Hi guys! We're back!

Thanks for all of the help! Sorry for the double post above...I was on my blackberry and it wasn't working properly for posting at the end.

Like I mentioned, Mike did respond finally, and maybe he was just going to show up and I shouldn't have worried about it. Like Morgan mentioned above, she didn't confirm with her videographer ahead of time and they showed up. Maybe I was being a neurotic bride, but I just wanted a response to one of my emails! I know Mike has done great work for lots of other brides, and I'm sure he would have done a great job with mine, too. I just needed a response!

But thanks to all of you for so much help! We ended up finding Hector from Funever Photos and he even delivered the video to us before we left on the honeymoon. It is GREAT!! What's even more fun is that the minister pronounced us as Mr. & Mrs. [my maiden name] which was quite comical and I'm so glad we have that on tape! Everything was perfect!!

Thanks again!!
            wow that is great to get it before you left

it would probably help to do a review on hector so brides have more options. i was dissapointed with the communication with Mike, too.

#16 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
            • Banned
            • 223 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:13 PM

oh my God, what a nightmare...did he show up?? I just asked him for information

Originally Posted by Opice34 

Hi guys,

My wedding is Saturday and I am in Cancun now. I booked a videographer (Mike Cantarell) from Cancun Wedding Video and I think I'm being stood up. I have emailed him several times to confirm the schedule and what time we should meet. I started emailing him on November 2nd and I have not received a single response during that period.

Has anyone spoken with Mike or anyone from Cancun Wedding Video?

Do you know of any other videographers that are reasonably priced that I could try?

I'm on my BlackberryN but I will check back in. Thanks!!!

#17 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
              • Banned
              • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:56 PM

I read the subsequent thread messages late, I see you went with someone else! So is no contact with outisde vendors before your wedding pretty much standard??

Originally Posted by CynLovesLuis 

oh my God, what a nightmare...did he show up?? I just asked him for information

#18 Nan

Nan
                • 599 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:03 PM

I´m so happy everything turned out perfectly! How funny the thing of you being MR. an MRS. your maiden name!!!

Please post pics when you are back!!! We will be here waiting!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users