Photo

vote for the dress

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 thomalm

thomalm
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:57 PM

I have 2 dresses and I cant decide between them. I am so stuck that I might get rid of both and start over. The first one a dress by Watters Wtoo called Lucia and the second is a Nicole Miller gown. The second one is more me but it is less forgiving for my figure. I do have 7 months untilt he wedding and I am working out so I can get in better shape no matter what dress I decide on. I am not going to base my entire decision on what you vote but I am curious what the general public thinks.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Mel&B

Mel&B
    • 613 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:04 AM

There is something I really love about #2! I think the top is so pretty and feminine. It makes you look tiny.

#3 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:23 AM

Definitely #1. It looks beautiful on you! I love the way it shapes your body - as well as the color and detailing.

#2 is beautiful too, and if it is more your style, then go for it.

#4 syl1115

syl1115
        • 789 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:28 AM

I like #1 the best.
          Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#5 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:00 AM

I love #2 on you!!! i think the top is amazing on you and if you're working on losing weight, or toning, it will look great!!!!!

#6 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
            • 636 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:15 AM

you look beautiful in both !! but #1 would be my pick.. good luck!

#7 edssbride09

edssbride09
              • 233 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:23 AM

I like #2, but I LOVE #1... Go with whichever one makes you feel the best!

#8 sonyasea

sonyasea
                • 19 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:31 AM

Definitely #2.

However, if you feel ambivalent about the dress at all, my advice would be to keep trying new dresses. When I finally found my dress, I just knew it was the one. It was completely different emotionally than any of the other 101,000 other dresses that I had tried on and came close to buying. There was no ambivalence whatsoever. I put it on and breathed a sigh of relief, like coming home. I think when you find your dress, the one that was made for you and only you, you'll know it. Meanwhile, keep the faith!
                  Best,
                  Leeza

#9 sonyasea

sonyasea
                  • 19 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:32 AM

Definitely #2.

However, if you feel ambivalent about the dress at all, my advice would be to keep trying new dresses. When I finally found my dress, I just knew it was the one. It was completely different emotionally than any of the other 101,000 other dresses that I had tried on and came close to buying. There was no ambivalence whatsoever. I put it on and breathed a sigh of relief, like coming home. I think when you find your dress, the one that was made for you and only you, you'll know it. Meanwhile, keep the faith!
                    Best,
                    Leeza

#10 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                    • 1,572 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:44 AM

I like the shape of the first but I looove the design on the top of #2!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users