#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:48 PM

hey everyone,

i am upgrading the forum software. the forum will probably run slow and have issues, etc.

Please be patient during this upgrade.

thanks,

tammy

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

ok thanks Tammy for letting us know!

#3 *Lo*

*Lo*
    • 2,993 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:54 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

#4 weddingchick

weddingchick
      • 1,052 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:58 PM

oh that's good to know. Thanks.

#5 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:18 PM

Thanks for the heads up! We will try to keep our BDW stalking to a minimum during these days - although it's going to be hard! It's become a regular part of my workday whenever I have to log online at one of my account stops. lol

#6 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,193 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:18 PM

Thanks again Tammy for all that you do to keep the forum running smoothly.

#7 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:31 PM

thanks for the heads up tammy!

#8 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:39 AM

thanks for the notice :)

ooh and yay, 2 of the days i'll be OOT anyways! so now i wont feel like i'm missing so much

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:11 PM

so members understand why there are forum issues instead of posting about it, pming and emailimg me and mods

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:22 PM

You're the best!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users