Another NYC Happy Hour? For the NY, NJ, CT gals?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#11 rach220

• 532 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:48 PM

Wow! This sounds so fun...I would love to join you all if my schedule allows...Right now I am working 2 jobs full time (80+ hours a week) and finishing up my classes for my Masters degree....it's been crazy trying to plan a wedding in the midst of it all...maybe in the new year it will have calmed down a bit...keep me posted as to when and where and I'll try my best to be there...it would be great to meet some of you guys after all the help I've been getting on this forum!

Married July 16, 2009
    Aventura Cove Palace Resort
    Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#12 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:56 PM

AWW!! I wish I lived in NYC make sure to take lots of pics

#13 Erica053009

• 513 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:57 PM

I was at the first one and it was a great time I am always up to meeting other DBW's so count me in :)

#14 robinbood

• 97 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:34 PM

I'm in- let me know where and when(although I'm leaving for my wedding January 18- so hopefully before then)! Thanks for setting it up:):):)

#15 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:44 PM

I would love to schedule permitting with the little one and all. Just give me some advance notice and I will try to swing it. Maybe you should get the email addy's for the group so you can send an email offline and ensure everyone gets it if they do not log into BDW frequently enough (that would be me, smile). '

Cattie - where in NJ are you? --maybe we could car pool if it makes sense logistically/geographicaly).

#16 Cattie

• 594 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 06:22 PM

I'm down by Atlantic City. I'd love to be able to car pool with someone if they where around my area!

#17 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 06:50 PM

I had such a blast at the last one... so COUNT ME IN!!!

#18 K&Rwedding

• Banned
              • 494 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:42 PM

Hey all!!! I am so happy to see everyone wants to get in on the Happy Hour.

So I was thinking we could do something the 2nd week in December and I have talked to Sharon on the site and she would like to do something in Jan.

Does anyone have availablity the second week in Dec. I know with Holiday Parties and such it might be tough.

For sure lets do early Jan.

#19 weddingchick

• 1,052 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:34 PM

I'm definitely in! Hopefully I won't have to work late again and miss it as I did the last one.

#20 Cattie

• 594 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 03:20 AM

I would prefer January. Right now I'm painting, putting new floors in the house. Tonight my mom and I painted the computer room and spare bedroom. Now I have to have the FI's uncle come lay the flooring so we can move our bedroom into the spare room and work on ours next!

And we're having a holiday party Dec 17 so the family and my MOH and her family can all meet! I told the FI the house has to be in order by the 2nd week of Dec! Plus I have Christmas shopping to do! Oh yeah, and wedding planning. Did I mention work a full time job and sleep in there? Atleast let us get it done now before kids come!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users