Sign in to follow this  
sunsetbride1

Another NYC Happy Hour? For the NY, NJ, CT gals?

I'd be in if its a day I can make it. I have a crazy schedule though so you guys pick a date and I'll try to work on getting there. :)

Okay we need to narrow things down...what about after labor day? I feel like my time is much more open after the official end of summer. What about the Friday after Labor day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angruck View Post
Okay we need to narrow things down...what about after labor day? I feel like my time is much more open after the official end of summer. What about the Friday after Labor day?
Sounds like fun!

This day works for me!

Hi girls, don't know if any of you took part in the pashmina group buy that one of the members here just recently ran, but if so, I am the person who was selling them, if not I am sure you can find the thread around here. Anyway, I am a local NYC boy and would love to offer a door prize of 1 dozen scarves of the winners choosing for her bridal party. Maybe some kind of raffle. Anyway, whoever is going to be in charge of this get together just pm me here or email me at info@wholesalepashminascarves.com and we will work out the details.

Joseph