Photo

Excellence Riviera Cancun WC contact info needed

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cowman1999

cowman1999
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:31 PM

I'm trying to get some dates for the Excellence Riviera Cancun and nobody will respond to my emails. I sent them to the address on their wedding website. Does anybody have more direct contact info? Thanks.

#2 endlesslove

endlesslove
    • 362 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:05 PM

weddings.cun@excellence-resorts.com is where you can contact Veronica directly.

#3 cowman1999

cowman1999
      • 107 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:57 PM

Thanks. I emailed them earlier this week at that address and have yet to get a reply. And on top of it, I got a confirmation today from Azul Sensatori for next year and only have 48 hours to keep it. I wish the Excellence would respond to me. It kills me how they take their time. All I need is a simple reply to availability.

#4 Mystic

Mystic
        • 254 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:36 PM

I'm getting married at ERC next year and usually Veronica is very quick to respond to my emails, but I emailed her last week and haven't heard a response either. I'm wondering if she is very busy this week or is out of office or something?

Maybe you could try calling?

#5 endlesslove

endlesslove
          • 362 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:47 PM

I would try calling if you can't get an email response. I know sometimes she is slow with responding, but probably because she's busy. She'll get back to you soon, I'm sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users