Let’s Get to Know Each Other

TammyB

1: What is your current job, and if you had to switch careers, what would the other career be? Accountant, but I'd love to work with animals. Shame there is no money in it! I actually went to scholl to be a Vetinary Technician, but ended up dropping out b/c I got offered a clerk level Acct'g position that already made more then I would'be made as a Vet Tech if I had finished. Sometimes I wish I hadn't sold out, but I actually wasn't very good at the science parts.

2: What is your favorite hobby? Hmmm, I have alot - sewing slings, scrapbooking, watching TV is probably the lead though!

3: What is your favorite holiday, and why? I guess I'd say Christmas as well, it's just such a festive time of year!

4: What is your greatest achievement? The only answer I have is paying off my debt.

5: What is your favorite animal... and why? Dogs, no question. I couldn't live without them!

6: What is your dream trip? I am not sure, but it would have to be something with a beautiful beach and me with a bikini ready body.

7: What is your fav food? Portobello mushrooms. Or Chinese/Japanese for style. LOVE IT!

8: Who has made the biggest impact in your life? Probably my niece and nephew. I am the kind of person that doesnt' touch babies, and having my niece and nephew around has really changed my few of children. I love them so much! Not all children, just them.

9: If you were a crayola crayon, what color would you be, and why? I never know how to answer this question, what does it even mean??

10: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I've heard that San Diego has the best weather, so that's up there on my list. I like it between 60-80 degrees with the occasional colder or hotter day.

11: How many siblings do you have? Sister 3.5 years older, and brother 4.5 years younger

12: What is your biggest fear? Right now, I'd say it's that we will NEVER BUY A HOUSE!

13: Whatâ€s your favorite holiday dish you make for your family? I don't really cook or deal with food much...

14: Do you have a nickname? Carlito, Lito, Lit, Car

15: What causes do you support? Like donate $? None. If I did, it would def be for cancer research

16: What is your guilty pleasure? I am leaving the previous answer, cuz it's perfect for me too! - Watching tv for hours on end on a Saturday when I know I should be cleaning or running errands

17. If you could have one special power, what would it be & why?? The ability to heal

18. How old are you? 30

19. If you won the lottery (hundreds of millions) what would you do?Buy a house, pay off any remaining debt for me and my family (in-laws as well). But an island and have plenty of rooms for people to come visit.

20. What gadget do you not need, but still want? Actually nothing, just bought the iphone and I am good to go now.

21. What is your favorite T.V. show? So many - How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Criminal Minds, Dexter, Bones, I could go on and on....

22. When did you know that FI was "the One?" It was pretty instantaneous. Probably by our 3rd date. We were talking marriage at 5 months.

23. What is your favorite item of clothing? Mostly my pj's. They are all so soft!

24. How many or do you want children? Probably 2, but let's just see how we feel after 1 in a few years.

25. Have you ever met anyone famous? If so, who? I don't think so...

26. If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why? Probably my dog, Sugar. She has the life!

27. What is your worst bad habit? I am lazy

28. What's your middle name? Does it have significance? Jennifer, and no significance

29. What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Gone on a blind date (and met my husband!)

30. What is the one thing that your significant does that drives you CRAZY? Oh, there are too many to count. But I'd say it's definitely that he smokes.

31. Whatâ€s your favorite movie? I am not really a movie person, but I'd say Billy Madison is awesome.

32. Why did you choose a destination wedding? I knew I couldn't handle a big church thing, it's just not my style. 25 people on the beach was awesome and I'd recommend it to anyone.

33. How long were FI and you together when you got engaged? 1 year 3 days

34. What person in your life really gets under your skin, and how do you know them? Someone who I am not even going to say relationship, but she's just a really negative person to be around.

35. When and how did you and your FI meet? On a blind date in December 2006. My friends mom was a client of Matt's (he's a hairdresser) and had been trying to set us up for months, I finally gave in and we had the best date ever!

36. Even with all the ups and downs along the way, would you still go through with your DW knowing what you know now? Absolutely. I wouldn't change a thing.

37. Do you have any pets? An English Bulldog named Sugar.

38. If you could hook up with a celebrity for one night, who would it be? Hmmm, this is hard. Someone super hot like Lenny Kravitz circa about 8 years ago? Smoking hot.

39. What's your sexual fantasy and have you ever played it out? I've fantasized about lots of things, nothing extreme, but I ain't writing it here!

40. What's the one thing other than FI that you would bring to a deserted tropical island? Bikini!

41. Do you have any tattoos? 2 - butterfly on left pubic bone/hip area; bird & flower on right shoulder.

42. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry: Mint Chocolate Chip all the way

43. What season do you enjoy most and why? Tie between Fall & Spring. I don't like it too hot or too cold.

44. What is your favourite book? I don't have an all time favorite one, but I did just get sucked into the Twilight series and it was AWESOME!

45. What astrological sign are you and does it represent your personality? Sag, and i have no idea.

46. What did you do with all your time PRE-BDW? I used to work much more, I think!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: What is your current job, and if you had to switch careers, what would the other career be? I'm a mom and I wouldn't change it for the world

2: What is your favorite hobby? Cooking

3: What is your favorite holiday, and why? I like all of them...I'm a total dork!

4: What is your greatest achievement? being a mom

5: What is your favorite animal... and why? dog, I love my Baxter

6: What is your dream trip? I can't wait for my wedding in Jamaica

7: What is your fav food? Lamb chops...yum :)

8: Who has made the biggest impact in your life? My son, in his little life he has already conquered so much

9: If you were a crayola crayon, what color would you be, and why? Pink, it's my favorite color

10: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Anywhere warm

11: How many siblings do you have? Alot 4 brothers and 1 sister

12: What is your biggest fear? Now..that I will never get this ahr planned

13: Whatâ€s your favorite holiday dish you make for your family? Probably quiche on Christmas morning

14: Do you have a nickname? Stupid...LOL it's realing enduring

15: What causes do you support? March of Dimes, my son was a preemie so it holds a special place in my heart

16: What is your guilty pleasure? Cupcakes

17. If you could have one special power, what would it be & why? To fly, that would be awesome LOL

18. How old are you? 28

19. If you won the lottery (hundreds of millions) what would you do? Buy a house, car, take an amazing vacation, take care of my family, and invest!!!

20. What gadget do you not need, but still want? I would like to have a navagation, even though I don't drive much

21. What is your favorite T.V. show? I love reality tv. Its nothing like reality and that's what I love

22. When did you know that FI was "the One?" Right away, I loved who I was when I was with him, he just made me better

23. What is your favorite item of clothing? Bathing suits, I have a weekness

24. How many or do you want children? 5

25. Have you ever met anyone famous? If so, who? I have meet a lot of the sports teams. I used to work in Marketing

26. If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why? My son for sure!

27. What is your worst bad habit? I take diet pills

28. What's your middle name? Does it have significance? Nichole, nope just what my mom liked

29. What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Too many to count when I was younger

30. What is the one thing that your significant does that drives you CRAZY? I think he's too hard on himself

31. Whatâ€s your favorite movie? Anything funny

32. Why did you choose a destination wedding? It's just what we both dreamed of

33. How long were FI and you together when you got engaged? 21/2 years

34. What person in your life really gets under your skin, and how do you know them? My ex/son's dad. He's a real tool

35. When and how did you and your FI meet? Through my mom LOL

36. Even with all the ups and downs along the way, would you still go through with your DW knowing what you know now?I hope I'll answer yes when it's all over!

37. Do you have any pets? A Boston named Baxter

38. If you could hook up with a celebrity for one night, who would it be?

Honestly, noone.

39. What's your sexual fantasy and have you ever played it out? Sorry I'm not the type that would tell

40. What's the one thing other than FI that you would bring to a deserted tropical island? Margarita's LOL

41. Do you have any tattoos? not yet, but I would like to

42. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry: Chocolate

43. What season do you enjoy most and why? Summer, I hate the cold

44. What is your favourite book? I have a few...the Great Gatsby, Catcher in the Rye, Midsummer Nights Dream, & To Kill a Mocking Bird

45. What astrological sign are you and does it represent your personality? Cancer, I think so

46. What did you do with all your time PRE-BDW? Well prob get more done :)

My question...If you could change one thing about your wedding what would it be?

1: What is your current job, and if you had to switch careers, what would the other career be?

I am a dialysis nurse. While I like this job at the moment; I am not IN LOVE with my career choice. To be honest? I have no idea what else I would do. I would just love to travel!

2: What is your favorite hobby?

Hmmm...I don't have a specific hobby in the conventional sense. But as I said above, I travel! (which is where most of my extra savings go to)

3: What is your favorite holiday, and why?

This is a tough one. I'd have to say Halloween because my FI goes to town with decorating the exterior of the house and dresses up for all the kids in the neighborhood. It's really fun!

4: What is your greatest achievement?

Giving birth to the most wonderful and loving little girl. She is the best thing that has happened in my life. Meeting FI is a close second of course!

5: What is your favorite animal... and why?

Horses. They are just beautiful animals.

6: What is your dream trip?

My dream trip is to go to Egypt to see the pyramids. I would also love to take a cruise down the Nile while I was there.

7: What is your fav food?

Sushi, hands down!

8: Who has made the biggest impact in your life?

I know that this may sound so cliche, but my FI has had the biggest impact in my life so far. He has helped my realize that things are possible even when others tell me that they are impossible.

9: If you were a crayola crayon, what color would you be, and why?

Not too sure but since my fav color is pink...I would pick pink!

10: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Hmmm...this is a hard question because I haven't been to even a 1/4 of the places I plan to visit. If I had to choose right now I would live in Costa Rica in a second!

11: How many siblings do you have?

I have one younger brother.

12: What is your biggest fear?

My biggest fear is being completely an utterly alone.

13: Whatâ€s your favorite holiday dish you make for your family?

My apple dip. It's made with cream cheese, caramel and skor bits and you dip granny smith apples into it. It's a HUGE hit with my family.

14: Do you have a nickname?

No, not really. My dad used to call me pumpkin.

15: What causes do you support?

I donate to the Sick Children's Hospital in Toronto, the Kidney Foundation and I sponsor a child from India.

16: What is your guilty pleasure?

Chocolate...lots of chocolate.

17. If you could have one special power, what would it be & why??

I would love to have the power to change the weather. I am tired of this cold rainy weather.

18. How old are you?

33...but if anyone else asks, I'm 29 for the forth time. :)

19. If you won the lottery (hundreds of millions) what would you do?

Sell my house, quit my job, travel the world, give my parents a few million so that they could finally retire and give to charity. Oh, and at this point...throw one sh#% kicker of a wedding! LOL!

20. What gadget do you not need, but still want?

Probably a MAC probook. I already have a laptop though.

21. What is your favorite T.V. show?

Grey's Anatomy

22. When did you know that FI was "the One?"

LOL...it's funny because I never really thought about it until now. I think it is when I quoted from Eddie Murphy and said "goonie goo goo" to him (I can't remember the exact context of the conversation right now) and knew exactly what I was saying...he laughed so hard that he cried! Nothing romantic but to me that was the clincher.

23. What is your favorite item of clothing?

Do shoes count? If they do then I would have to say my Jimmy Choo's.

24. How many or do you want children?

Well, I already have one and he considers her to be his daughter as well. We have been getting so much pressure from family and friends to have another but we're still on the fence about having any more.

25. Have you ever met anyone famous? If so, who?

Well, I can't say I've ever "met" anyone famous but I have seen them. I went to visit Matthew when he was living in St Vincent and the Grenadines and they were filming the 2nd and 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean. So I caught a glimpse of Johnny Depp at the beach and saw Orlando Bloom walking into a store that we had just left. On that same visit, Matthew's friend's parents (they own a tour company there) were taking Mick Jagger and his kids on a tour of the Volcano cone there. He stopped in front of the house and Mick Jagger peeked out of his open window and waved to us!

26. If you could be someone else for a day who would it be and why?

Hmmm...I'm pretty much okay with who I am. Okay really, I'm not very creative today and can't think of anything fabulous!

27. What is your worst bad habit?

I am the world's biggest procrastinator!

28. What's your middle name? Does it have significance?

Denise. It was my Mom's best friend from high school's first name.

29. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Not too many over the top crazy things for this gal.

30. What is the one thing that your significant does that drives you CRAZY?

When he shaves he "forgets" to clean out the sink afterward. YUCK!

31. Whatâ€s your favorite movie?

Hmmmm...so many to name but my all time favorite, hands down, is Dirty Dancing.

32. Why did you choose a destination wedding?

It was never a question for us. When we were first together we said that if we ever get married it would be barefoot in the sand. It's probably because when we first met, he lived on the beach and our best memories are always in the sun, sand and by the ocean.

33. How long were FI and you together when you got engaged?

3 years and 9 months.

34. What person in your life really gets under your skin, and how do you know them?

I have a "fairweather" friend that is jealous of everything that everyone else has or does.

35. When and how did you and your FI meet?

We actually met online on July 1, 2004. He was living in the Caribbean and I was living here in Canada. We were pen pals for about 5 months until he came home for Christmas to visit his family. We decided to meet on Dec 6, 2004 and spent almost every day of his 3 weeks here. He told me he was in love with me when we were saying goodbye at the airport. We spent the next year in a long distance relationship (3000 miles apart) and I went to visit him every 3 months. He moved back home to Canada and haven't been apart since!

36. Even with all the ups and downs along the way, would you still go through with your DW knowing what you know now?

I would absolutely go through with my DW. Wouldn't change a thing!

37. Do you have any pets?

I have two dogs. A pomeranian/chihuahua mix named Tiko and an Australian Shepard named Buddy.

Robert Downey Jr. He has been my one night "freebie" since I was a teenager. I even dated a guy just because he looked like him...hahaha. Not the usual pick but I am an oddball.

39. What's your sexual fantasy and have you ever played it out?

I have many sexual fantasies and have played most of them out...not going to explain it to you here...we'll keep it PG! LOL.

40. What's the one thing other than FI that you would bring to a deserted tropical island?

I'm with Carly on this one....a Bikini!

41. Do you have any tattoos?

I have one on my left shoulder blade. It's two dolphins in a circle with waves crashing around them.

42. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?

Chocolate...with some peanut butter....yummy!

43. What season do you enjoy most and why?

Summer all the way baby! I live in a climate that is cold almost 6 months out of the year. The hotter the better!

44. What is your favourite book?

Whispers in the Sand by Barbara Erskine. In fact, most of her books in my top 10!

45. What astrological sign are you and does it represent your personality?

Scorpio...and even though I'm not into astrology...oddly enough, it is totally me!

46. What did you do with all your time PRE-BDW?

Panic panic panic! I was probably supposed to be voted "the most likely to not be able to plan ANYTHING" in high school! More seriously though, I have got most of my ideas and inspirations from BDW.

47. If you could choose the gender of your future children would you?

Well, I already have one girl...so I guess I should answer a boy but I secretly would want another girl.

48. If you could change one thing about your wedding what would it be?

That I could afford to bring everyone down with us!

...and here's my question...49. What do you prefer on your FI/DH? Boxers, Briefs or Commando?

Commando! Whoo hooo! *blushing*

1: What is your current job, and if you had to switch careers, what would the other career be?

I am a CPA (audit, not tax!) at a rather large public accounting firm. If I could do anything I would go to culinary school for pastry arts and own my own bakery.

I absolutely love baking (obviously, see above) and cake/cupcake decorating!

Christmas! FI's family celebrates Christmas Eve with tons of food and wine and my family does Christmas day so I never have to miss time with my family and I get to spend time with everyone.

Passing the CPA exam... and possibly sitting through a 6 hour tattoo session on my rib cage.

Dogs... few things can make you feel so unconditionally loved (and are as soft!)

A tour through the Mediterranean... good food, good beaches and an amazing history.

Pepperoni pizza

I'm so glad other girls have put this... definitely FI. I can't even begin to list the things he and our relationship have taught me.

Any shade of purple!

Somewhere in Europe... possibly the UK or Germany

I have one older brother

Being kidnapped (I blame the Soul Asylum "Runaway Train" video)

My southwestern dip! Cream cheese, sour cream, onion and green chilis never tasted so good!

"Erwin" (real name is Erin) or Trish (middle name is Patricia)

I have adopted both of my puppies from a non-profit group in Cincinnati called HART.. I also volunteer there.

Dunking Teddy Grahams into my leftover cake/cupcake icing

I would love to be able to stop time (Zack Morris style) and just take a breath and relax sometimes!

18. How old are you?

23... 24 in a few weeks

Buy a new house, buy FI a new car, pay off my car, pay off FI's debt, give my parents and FI's parents enough to retire, college fund for future kids and FI's daughter, lots to animal rescue and other family members

A new Apple laptop!

CSI or CSI: Miami

I THOUGHT he was the one when we met when I was 12, but I knew he was a few weeks after we started dating and I moved away. He's the reason I came back home!

My flowery Abercrombie pajama pants and Victoria's Secret hoodie

FI has a daughter so I see how sweet he is with kids. I hope we have at least two, if he's up for it!

Cincinnati has a professional tennis tournament every summer and I played when I was younger so I'd spend all of my time there when they came to town! I've met/chatted with Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi, Roger Federer, Patrick Rafter and a whole bunch of other people that only a true tennis dork would recognize!

Chef Duff from Ace of Cakes

When I'm super tired or stressed I get crabby and take it out on my family and FI

Patricia... it is my Grandma's name

Full rib-cage tattoo maybe?

Doesn't put away his clothes or throw dirty clothes in the laundry basket

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Our lives have enough stress as it is, plus we're a pretty non-traditional couple when it comes to most things. This was definitely much more our style.

1 1/2 years

34. What person in your life really gets under your skin, and how do you know them?

The girls I lived with in college. We are all at different places in our lives, but I'm the only one with a serious relationship (let alone an engagement!) so a lot of the things I try to talk to them about they just ignore because they don't understand or haven't gone through the same thing. They all acted so excited when they found out I was engaged though... then that stopped when they realized they weren't going to be in the wedding or even coming to it!

We met when I was 12 (he was 16) at the butcher shop where he works. My mom worked at the coffee shop next door so I'd go over there and pick stuff up for her. I always thought he was adorable and my mom would always tease me about it. Fast forward to the summer after I graduated college when I was living at home before moving to Cleveland. I'd run errands for my parents and had to go to the butcher shop a lot so I would talk to him whenever I was down there. Finally got him to ask me out 2 weeks before I was supposed to move and the rest is history!

36. Even with all the ups and downs along the way, would you still go through with your DW knowing what you know now?

100% yes

Two rescue pups... a 1 year old border collie named Cash and a 5 month old weimaraner/choc lab mix named Sammi

Robert Pattinson... yes please

Sex outside during a thunderstorm... I've chickened out several times!

40. What's the one thing other than FI that you would bring to a deserted tropical island?

My dogs (i'm counting them as 1 thing!)

I have 5 of varying sizes... small infinity symbol on my right foot, four leaf clover on my lower back, celtic knot on my upper back, cupcake and crossbones on my left hip (see my picture!) and a VERY LARGE japanese art piece that covers my whole right side/ribcage (water lillies, koi fish and waves)

Strawberry

Spring! There is nothing more refreshing than warmth after all that cold!

Pride and Prejudice

Taurus... absolutely, i am as stubborn as they come!

Spaz! I had no idea what to do and my TA did not know what to do with me!

Nope.. don't want that kind of responsibility! (although based on FI's daughter, I am terrible with girly things!)

My parents paying for everything... I hate that they offered to do this, but a lot of people wouldn't be able to come if they didn't

49. What do you prefer on your FI/DH? Boxers, Briefs or Commando?

I'm totally with you... Commando!

soooo my question.. nifty #50...

50. What was the last meal you had?

I am an administrator for an electrical company. If I could do anything I would have anything to do with travel

Rollerblading

Christmas, I love spending time with my family

When I was in my teens I was top in Western Canada for Martial Arts

Dogs.. they keep you company and have unconditional love

Italy/Greece

Cake

My FI. He is the most amazing person I have ever met!

Aqua - fav color

Somewhere warm

I have one older brother

Drowning

Antojitos

Stace... my FI calls me dollface

All animal related ones

Cupcakes/cake

I could be anywhere, anytime!

18. How old are you?

Travel

blackberry

the hills

Within the first month of meeting him

A dress from brazil that I have

All of the main ppl (owners, GM, coaches, etc) for the Edmonton Oilers. They stayed at a hotel that I used to work at in Fort McMurray

No one, I love my life!

I get too anxious

Lynne - No significance

Got a tattoo in Mexico when I was drunk

Forgets to lock the back door after letting our dog in

Mamma Mia!

Its our style. We both love to travel

3.5 Years

A girl at work.. she doesnt leave me alone and tells everyone that we are best friends.

We met at the beginning of 2005 at the bar!

100% yes

One Bichon/Shuh Tzu puppy named Winston

Not really into any

Havent really thought about it

Winston

I have one tattoo on my hip

Chocolate

Summer! I love being warm!

He's just not that into you!

Sag - it's me 100%

I used to work 10 hour days out on an oilsands site.. so it was about an hour commute! Now I am in the town office, 5 mins from my house and work 8 hour days! I have all the time in the world it seems.

Son and then daugther

Nothing

Boxers

Sandwich!

My question..

Did you hint to your FI what you wanted for an engagement ring, or did he choose it on his own?

I am an intern at the Southern District Court, and will be unemployed and starting law school on May 21st :)

Speed walking & texting.

Christmas, even though I'm Jewish.I love Rockefeller center and the window decorations on Fifth Avenue and I adore Christmas songs!

Getting in my first choice law school.

Monkeys. I had one and she was like a little human being.

Greek Islands.

Junk Food- Especially Doritos and microwaveable popcorn. Oh, and Hot Pockets.

My father. I look up to him and always need his input.

Metallic gold. I'm bubbly and shiny and like to stand out.

Miami. I love it there!

I have one older brother and an older half sister.

Being infertile. I really want kids.

13: What’s your favorite holiday dish you make for your family?

Matzah Ball Soup.

Meenya.

Animal rights- I'll be taking an animal law seminar in law school and that's something I deff want to practice on the side.

Junkfood

I wish I was a mind reader. I like making everyone happy.

18. How old are you?

Pay of mine and FI's student debts, buy a home in Brooklyn, an apt in Miami, pay of my parent's mortgage, travel, put money away for my kids, get a nice car...

A pocket rocket wink.gif

Close call btwn 90210 and Gossip Girl.

The first week- I came home from a date and told my mom he was "me with a penis"

Dresses

Ashanti, Joey McIntyre

No idea

I stress over everything

I don't have one

Went shot for shot with a girl 3x bigger than me.

He waits til we're in a huge rush to get somewhere to fill up his car and go to the ATM.

31. What’s your favorite movie?

Dirty Dancing- both of themmm

I don't want one but FI and both our families do.

1 year and 5 months

No one really. I don't let anyone get to me.

On June 20, 2007 at a restaurant/club. I came up to him and said, "Hey I heard your going to Israel with me." He didn't end up going on my Birthright Trip but we spoke my whole 2 weeks there.

Ughh I guess so.

7 teacup yorkies, a Persian cat, and a fish.

Adrian Grenier.

Sex on the beach, in the water, at night--yes!

I wouldn't go anywhere without him!

One on my pelvic area.

Chocolate

Summer. I love the beach and being warm and tanning.

Chasing Harry Winston.

Gemini- yess!

I was in school, a legal studies major and philosophy minor. FI proposed right before finals.

Either twin girls or twin boy and girl- I love twins.

I wish it was at home and that both our parents were paying so I could have the fairytale wedding I always dreamed of.

Boxer briefs.

Hot dog and mashed potatoes.

51. Did you hint to your FI what you wanted for an engagement ring, or did he choose it on his own?

He went with my best friend, who knew exactly what I wanted.

My Question: How did you decide on a wedding date?

I am an intern at the Southern District Court, and will be unemployed and starting law school on May 21st :)

Speed walking & texting.

Christmas, even though I'm Jewish.I love Rockefeller center and the window decorations on Fifth Avenue and I adore Christmas songs!

Getting in my first choice law school.

Monkeys. I had one and she was like a little human being.

Greek Islands.

Junk Food- Especially Doritos and microwaveable popcorn. Oh, and Hot Pockets.

My father. I look up to him and always need his input.

Metallic gold. I'm bubbly and shiny and like to stand out.

Miami. I love it there!

I have one older brother and an older half sister.

Being infertile. I really want kids.

Matzah Ball Soup.

Meenya.

Animal rights- I'll be taking an animal law seminar in law school and that's something I deff want to practice on the side.

Junkfood

I wish I was a mind reader. I like making everyone happy.

18. How old are you?

Pay of mine and FI's student debts, buy a home in Brooklyn, an apt in Miami, pay of my parent's mortgage, travel, put money away for my kids, get a nice car...

A pocket rocket wink.gif

Close call btwn 90210 and Gossip Girl.

The first week- I came home from a date and told my mom he was "me with a penis"

Dresses

Ashanti, Joey McIntyre

No idea

I stress over everything

I don't have one

Went shot for shot with a girl 3x bigger than me.

He waits til we're in a huge rush to get somewhere to fill up his car and go to the ATM.

Dirty Dancing- both of themmm

I don't want one but FI and both our families do.

1 year and 5 months

No one really. I don't let anyone get to me.

On June 20, 2007 at a restaurant/club. I came up to him and said, "Hey I heard your going to Israel with me." He didn't end up going on my Birthright Trip but we spoke my whole 2 weeks there.

Ughh I guess so.

7 teacup yorkies, a Persian cat, and a fish.

Adrian Grenier.

Sex on the beach, in the water, at night--yes!

I wouldn't go anywhere without him!

One on my pelvic area.

Chocolate

Summer. I love the beach and being warm and tanning.

Chasing Harry Winston.

Gemini- yess!

I was in school, a legal studies major and philosophy minor. FI proposed right before finals.

Either twin girls or twin boy and girl- I love twins.

I wish it was at home and that both our parents were paying so I could have the fairytale wedding I always dreamed of.

Boxer briefs.

Hot dog and mashed potatoes.

51. Did you hint to your FI what you wanted for an engagement ring, or did he choose it on his own?

He went with my best friend, who knew exactly what I wanted.

My Question: How did you decide on a wedding date?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My current job is unemployedpopcorn.gif but I was a corporate recruiter for a fortune 50 company.

I am going to attempt to switch careers and become a career counselor.

reading

My birthday - it's all about me : )

being happy with myself

Polar Bears - they are pure white and never seem to look dirty

2 months to travel all of Europe in style

chocolate

First my mom - she is always there for me - my biggest fan

then FI - shown me what real love is

Red - it stands out

Beach

one younger sister

being left behind

Pepsi ham

Work friends call me by my last name; FI calls me all kinds of pet names

All animal related ones

this time of year it's been Peeps

the power of manipulation

18. How old are you?

buy a house in New Hampshire for FI, a Beach house for me, pay off my sister's mortgage and put together a college fund for niece and nephew, then SHOP and travel

blackberry

American Idol

by the second week of dating

my bcbg platform sandals with 5 inch heels

no kids for mw

Kip Winger from Winger (You have to be my age to know these people) Stephen Pearcy from Ratt, Don Dokken

I just want to shop with Melania Trumps money

smoking

Dana - named for an uncle - and the Hebrew word for luck

flew across the country to meet a guy I met on Myspace

He loses EVERYTHING

Natural Born Killers

We wanted something smaller and different.

1 month

my sister

We went to high school together and reconnected on classmates.com

100% yes

2 cats

Not really into any

I can't discuss that

sunblock

Sun on the middle of my back

butterfly on lower back

shooting stars on belly

cherry blossoms on rib cage

Chocolate

spring - new beginnings - flowers growing

Diary of Anne Frank

Virgo - it's about 70%

I spent more time on facebook lol

I can chose the gender of any future pets : )

Nothing

I would prefer boxer briefs... he has other ideas....

Scallops in wine sauce over spinach and rice

I showed him some pictures but he picked it out himself, considering we'd only been dating a month.

My question...how are chores divided in your relationship?

Insurance but I have always wanted to be a teacher. Kindergarten.

Cooking, Scrapbooking (when I have time) Going on walks w/ my fam!

Christmas and the 4th of July! Our town has a big carnival and a parade (the Clinton's came last year, yes THOSE Clinton's LOL) And an awesome fireworks show!

Being a good mom.

I like puppy's

Beach, cold drink, sun.

Anything greasy and not good for me. Pizza, cake, cupcakes,

My husband. He has taught me to be a better person. And that there are good men out there LOL

Pink, it's happy and fun. Like me wink.gif

Clear Lake. Friends, family and the beach. What more could you ask for!

Sister 2 yrs younger and brother 17 yrs younger (surprise!)

Anything happening to my family!

I don't know if it's my favorite but I make a mean ham. With cheesyhashbrown potatoes.

Bets.

Hmmm. I don't really monetarily support any. I should. But I would need to have $$ to support the cause first.

Being on BDW! And watching HGTV or QVC uninterrupted.

17. If you could have one special power, what would it be & why?? The ability to heal. I'm copying that - great!

18. How old are you? 28

19. If you won the lottery (hundreds of millions) what would you do?Pay off debt, go on a family vacay, and I would want to help the less fortunate.

I guess a new cell phone. Mine is super old.

How about channels! HGTV, QVC, And for shows, I always watch the 10 p.m. news! (nerd) And The Office, Kath and Kim, SNL, The Hills, Celebrity Apprentice, The Biggest Loser, I know I am forgetting some..

Looking back, I seriously think I knew right away. I remember calling my mom and my sister and telling them all about him!

Anything that makes me look skinny. Like the color black! wink.gif

I have 2 already, maybe one more.

25. Have you ever met anyone famous?

I met Jared Leto once. He was kind of a sleaze.

I would be my younger self and make some different decisions.

27. What is your worst bad habit? I am lazy

Sue and no

Wow - Quit my job and move back home when I was 21. It all worked out though!

He is stingy LOL. But he knows it and usually we laugh about it.

I love tons of movies. The Green Mile, The Wedding Singer, So many to list...

I wanted it to be as romantic as possible. And I wanted us to have fun, not worry about talking to 100's of our parents friends at our wedding!!

1 year

Let's just say someone who thinks the world revolves around her.

At a bar LOL! He was there b/c he knew a girl I knew (casually) and she told me he thought I was cute (awwwww) and I went over and talked to him. I remember telling my mom I met him in a bar, and she was like, oh great not a BAR!! LOL

Absolutely. I wouldn't change a thing.

37. Do you have any pets? Not Yet! But hopefuly a puppy soon!

I don't think I would hook up w/ one - I mean I am a happily married woman! But I would totally hang out w/ britney spears for a night!

Nothing I am going to put here for all of you too see LOL

40. What's the one thing other than FI that you would bring to a deserted tropical island? A boat so we could get off that damn deserted island. DUH!

1 butterfly. I was only 18!

42. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry:

Depends, chocolate ice cream, vanilla coffee

Tie between Fall & Spring. I don't like it too hot or too cold.

I like funny "beach" books. Jennifer Wiener, "The Something" books (like something borrowed, something blue, something baby) Nicholas Sparks, etc.

Taurus, It says I am stubborn and lazy. HMMMM

I can't remember LOL

Law Clerk, I think I would enjoy being a buyer for a high end store or a hotel chain.

Taking long walks with FH.

Christmas because it is all about being with the people who matter the most.

Recently - getting a 96% on my real estate exam!

Penguin - they're really cute

A no expense spared trip through Europe.

I'm on a risotto and home made mac-n-cheese kick at the moment

A few very special family members

I'd be a practical colour...red perhaps?

Antigua, Guatemala, so beautiful.

Two younger sisters

Being robbed

I make amazing Toblerone Fudge

Shelley

Breast cancer research

Wedding forums and horrible tv shows

The ability to see into the future, I am not a fan of surprises.

18. How old are you?

Pay off both mine and FH's condos, purchase a great place together, buy a car, give some $$$ to the fam, quit my job and travel, plus help out some charities that are near to my heart.

An iPhone

Coronation Street, Say Yes to the Dress, Rich Bride Poor Bride, The Ultimate Fighter, Hell's Kitchen, Project Runway, ugh - my list is never ending!!

I'm not sure if there was a moment, things have always been so right with us.

Trouser jeans

I would like two.

25. Have you ever met anyone famous?

A few UFC fighters (Matt Hughes, Tim Silvia, Keith Jardine, Michael Bisping), 3/5s of Radiohead (Thom, Collin and Phil), Sarah Harmer

I would be the office manager so I could give myself a raise!

I am lazy (I'm stealing this answer because I am lazy!)

Elizabeth, it is my mother's first name and my grandmother's middle name

Ran down the Vegas Strip at goodness knows what time trying to get away from some creepy men that my friend and I were convinced would kill us and dump our bodies in the desert

Bites his nails

Sex and the City is right up there, a long with a ton of others

FH and I aren't big 'wedding people', we want to get it done and get on with the party. Plus, going away means we can have a smaller guest list, I really didn't want to have to invite my father's cousin's daughter's boyfriend's son and daughter-in-law

Three years

Some girl I was friends with in high school and university, before I realized how selfish, demanding and belittleing she was.

4 1/2 years ago at a bar. His friend was hitting on my friend. FH was playing wingman and we ended up chatting (and making out at the bar), the rest, as they say, is history.

100%, this has been a great experience!

No, maybe one day.

George Clooney, but only if he took me to his Italian Villa at Lake Como...

censored.gif

A lifetime supply of Starbucks frappuccino

No

42. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry:

Chocolate and/or vanilla, no thank you strawberry, unless you are picked off a plant

Summer, bring on the heat!!

I have read far too many good books to pick one...I can't even list a few without feeling like I'm leaving another great book off the list!

Gemini to the letter

I have no idea, couldn't have been very exciting!

47. If you were forced to leave your house for good and you were only able to take one personal belonging, what would you take and why?