Let’s Get to Know Each Other

TammyB

#1: i'm customer service agent for a major west-coast (and beyond!) airline. my dream job would be ?? gosh? i guess i never thought about it! i need to think more on this one....

#2:my favorite hobby is BDW and hanging out with my hubby :)

#3: my favorite holiday is thanksgiving

#4: my greatest achievement is getting my 2 yr degree. hopefully more in the works later!

#5 my favorite animal is a kitty cat

#6 my dream trip would involve staying for a week each in a bunch of different places, costa rica, belize, mykonos, jamaica, fiji, tulum, spain, thailand, rome (to name a few) with just me and doug!

#7 my favorite food is pizza or mexican!

#8 doug is the person who has made the biggest impact in my life, because he teaches me to think about other people instead of being so selfish-- ie: only child syndrome wink.gif

my question:

#9 if you were a crayola crayon, what color would you be, and why?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh I love games!

#1: I'm a student but haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up :) If I could change I'd love to be a travel adviser (somone who travels and review hotels and food and everything)

#2: Snowboarding!!! It's the best :)

#3: I love every holiday that enables me to get a day off of school, but out of those, mainly 4th of July.

#4: My greatest achievement is going to be the first in my family to graduate from college (almost finished but there's no way I could not accomplish this).

#5 My favorite animal is stuffed animals (sorry, no pun intended, don't really have a favorite animal)

#6 My dream trip is to go to Bali. I've feel in love with it through pictures and can't wait to experience it first hand.

#7 What is your fav food? Chocolate (what woman doesn't love chocolate)

#8 My mother has made the biggest impact in my life. I owe everything to her:)

#9 If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Wow, that was long...

oooopssad.gif

#1: I'm a student but haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up :) If I could change I'd love to be a travel adviser (somone who travels and review hotels and food and everything)

#2: Snowboarding!!! It's the best :)

#3: I love every holiday that enables me to get a day off of school, but out of those, mainly 4th of July.

#4: My greatest achievement is going to be the first in my family to graduate from college (almost finished but there's no way I could not accomplish this).

#5 My favorite animal is stuffed animals (sorry, no pun intended, don't really have a favorite animal)

#6 My dream trip is to go to Bali. I've feel in love with it through pictures and can't wait to experience it first hand.

#7 What is your fav food? Chocolate (what woman doesn't love chocolate)

#8 My mother has made the biggest impact in my life. I owe everything to her:)

#9 if were a crayola crayon, what color would you be, and why? Blue, my favorite color

#10 If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

1) I am a babysitter/nanny and full time student. My dream job is to be a singer ( I already am) but a full time singer who could pay the bills that way!

2)My favorite hobby is writing music.

3)My favorite holiday is Christmas! Just love the time of year!

4)My greatest achievement is going from being drop-out waitress, to finishing up my degree and proceeding on to graduate school! (Once you stop it is really hard to go back.)

5)My favorite animal is my golden retriever Reily!

6) My dream trip is the Greek Islands and Europe.

7) My favorite food is Speidini in anchovie sauce! (in Little Italy yum!)

cool.gif My fiance has made the biggest impact on my life. He is a survivor and knows how to make the best out of every situation!

My question: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

#1 i am not working right now but when I get back to working my dream job is to be a nurse, I just dont know if its right for me

#2 My favourite hobby is scrapbooking :) its a creative way to put my memories together :)

#3 I love Christmas because decorating is fun and i loving giving and recieving presents and just seeing my entire family!

#4 My greatest accomplishment so far is conquering my fear and having a surgery that saved my life

#5 My favourite animal are cats because they are so snuggly :)

#6 My dream trip is to Fiji, in the pictures i have seen it looks like an oasis and just such a relaxing place to visit

#7 My favourite food is spaghetti :)

#8 my mommy has made the biggest impact on my life :) i get my courage and perserverance from seeing all the tough things she battled in her life

#9 If i was a crayola crayon i would be Hot Pink :) it is just such an out there and fun colour which matches my personality most of the time :)

#10 If i could live anywhere i would live on Maui! I went there last christmas and just fell in love with the scenery and the laid back lifestyle everyone has :)

Question: How many siblings do you have?

#1: I'm a nanny for a little boy and been in childcare for 12 years! My dream job is to be a mother/writer. I'm already a writer but I want to take it on full time.

#2: Favorite hobby is writing and reading and then photography

#3: Halloween!

#4: My greatest achievement is being published! And second is being a CASA volunteer. If you don't know what that is its a person appointed to the court to a child taken from their parents by CPS and you are their voice in court.

#5 Favorite animal is the dove.

#6 My dream trip is to africa to adopt a child.

#7 What is your fav food? italian anything!

#8 My 8th grade teacher. She taught me more about the Holocaust with her husband who's dad was a survivor. It brought me into where I am today. As a activist for human rights.

#9 Green!

#10 Africa. My dream one day is to open a school, orphanage and clinic there! And my DH is totally on board!

I crossposted with Michelle so I'll answer hers

#11 I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. Only one brother younger than me.

My question is If you had to give up one worldly thing (think big) what would you give up and why?

1). I am a Geophysical Technologist. My dream job would be to be a writer for TV shows or movies!

2). My favorite hobby is reading

3). My favorite holiday is Christmas-I love the smells, the music, the decorations, the food...i could go on! cheesy.gif

4). My greatest achivement would be: Buying our house

5). My favorite animal is my 2 cats...they have the best personalities ever!!

6). My dream trip would be to Greece or Australia

7). My favorite food is Mexican, pizza, steak, pasta.....

cool.gif. My mom and my husband have made the biggest impacts in my life...I will be forever greatful to them!

9). If I could live anywhere, I would live somewhere tropical...

My question: What is your greatest fear?

#1: I'm a registered sales assistant for a large investment firm. I support 5 institutional brokers with investments for large institutions, money managers, banks and public entities.

#2: Fav hobby: running

#3: Fav holiday: Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

#4: My greatest achievement: owning my first home at 20yrs old.

#5 My favorite animal: don't care for animals but if i had to choose - - i guess our dog Dirk.

#6 My dream trip: Alaska

#7 What is your fav food? any kind of mexican food!!

#8 My husband has made the biggest impact in my life. If it weren't for him, i would have continued to go down the wrong road for many more years.

#9 if were a crayola crayon, what color would you be, and why? Black - it makes you look thin wink.gif

#10 If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? In the mountains

#11 My biggest fear is losing my family

My question: whats your favorite holiday dish you make for your family?

I'd better do this now before the list is crazy long!!

#1: I'm a registered nurse but have gone back to law school - I'm almost done law but still don't know what I want to do....

#2: Fav hobby: spin classes

#3: Fav holiday: Christmas, hands down!!

#4: My greatest achievement: making it through 7 years of university thus far with my sanity (and planning a wedding at the same time!)

#5 My favorite animal: I am an animal lover!! Our cat Cooper (in my siggy) is fantastic and so much fun!

#6 My dream trip: coming up in February....

#7 What is your fav food? super spicy thai food.

#8 Biggest influence: My mother

#9 if were a crayola crayon, what color would you be, and why? Orange - goes well with my red hair :)

#10 If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere without the Canadian winter.

#11 Whats your favorite holiday dish you make for your family? Traditional Christmas pudding

#12 Biggest fear? Losing loved ones.

AND MY QUESTION: Do you have a nickname?

1: What is your current job, and if you had to switch careers, what would the other career be?

I'm a Therapist and currently work with Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Victims. If I HAD to switch careers, I’d like to be a fashion designer!

2: What is your favorite hobby?

Travling

3: What is your favorite holiday, and why?

Halloween because I love all things horror and Christmas because I love giving and receiving presents!

4: What is your greatest achievement?

Moving out on my own and supporting myself financially at 17.

5: What is your favorite animal... and why?

I love all animals! I’m such an animal lover. I think they are amazing.

6: What is your dream trip?

I’d love to spend a few weeks travling around Australia.

7: What is your fav food?

I love me some cheese enchiladas!

8: Who has made the biggest impact in your life?

I can’t name one person. My life has been impacted by everyone I’ve met and so many things would be different if I had not met certain people… even those people I did not know well.

9: If you were a crayola crayon, what color would you be, and why?

I’d be Burnt Sienna because it’s not flashy, but it’s got a subtle edge.

10: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

On a tropical beach!

11: How many siblings do you have?

One. A younger brother.

12: What is your biggest fear?

Being submerged in a pool of fish.

13: Whats your favorite holiday dish you make for your family?

I’m not really into cooking… Maybe cupcakes?! I like to make cupcakes J

14: Do you have a nickname?

No.. unless you count “Jess.”

MY QUESTION 15: What causes do you support?