Letâ€™s Get to Know Each Other
Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:26 PM
So here is my thought, Iâ€™ll post a question, the next person will answer my question and then post another question. The following person would answer those two questions and then post their question. And, so on. Eventually we will have a huge list of questions and answers, that will give us more insight on our fellow forum members.
So, whoâ€™s ready to?
1. What is your current job, and if you had to switch careers, what would the other career be?
Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:29 PM
Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:30 PM
Question: What is your favorite hobby?
Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:30 PM
What is your favorite holiday, and why?
Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:37 PM
- Prosecutor (and I love it). If I had to change I would do something in fashion.
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. What is your favorite holiday, and why?
- Christmas. I love the smells and the joy that surrounds the season. And I love giving gifts.
4. What is your greatest achievement?
Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:38 PM
2. My favorite hobby is photography... duh!
3. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I love it. It's always freezing here in WI, so the fire place is always going and we get to wear nice warm sweaters... and then the entire family gets together. And it's a get together that NOBODY is expecting presents at!!! We're just getting together to be with each other and I love that!
4. Greatest achievement would be graduating college December 8th of this year. so technically I haven't yet... but my grade in my final class is at a point where I can't fail!
Okay, #5... what is your favorite animal... and why?
Looking for a travel agent that KNOWS DISNEY? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition:
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award) | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read! If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:41 PM
my favourite holiday is Christmas! I love decorating for it and just buying people presents and getting together with my whole family
Question: What is your dream trip?
Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:50 PM
#2:Fav hobby is snowboarding, also!!!!
#3: Fav holiday is Christmas! I love decorating and the smells, I already have a spice oil warmer out, and giving gifts.
#4: Greatest achievement would be graduating high school at 16 at the top of my class, and getting a head start on college.
#5 fav animal is a giraffe, I don't know why but I just think they are amazing
#6 dream trip is actually a trip we are taking 2 summers from now. We are "camping" our way from Cape Town South Africa to Cairo
My question: What is your fav food?
Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:59 PM
#2:Fav hobby is cooking and eating!
#3: Fav holiday is Christmas!
#4: Greatest achievement or something I am really proud of is volunteering my time at a middle school and helping the kids organize a talent show, plays, and student council activities.
#5 My favorite animal is the pug dog!
#6 My dream trip would be a long mediterranean cruise.
#7 My favorite food....oh so hard to pick one! I would have to say green olives...YUM!
My question: Who has made the biggest impact in your life?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users