Sign in to follow this  
tvt

Teaser TTD pics!!

We almost didn't do this TTD shoot because I was feeling VERY lazy after the wedding, but I knew I'd kick myself if I didn't do it. And thank god we did them. I'm in love with our pictures, and becoming very vain. I can't stop looking at Stephany's blog because I love them so much!

trashing the dress, in the ocean, was much harder work that I would have thought. Get some sand in that dress and some strong waves and it's like wearing one giant sail! Oh and don't forget the random people videotaping us, and hanging out their apartment windows to watch!

We started by the cathedral and then wandered down any street that caught our eye, and eventually made it to the beach.

Photos by EyeSpy!

Click the image to open in full size.

I can understand why you can't stop looking at them! They are great! I especially love the one of the two of you sitting with the water splashing! Great pics...it makes me excited for my own!

Tara I love them!!! You both look great and the scenery is to die for. I love how the streets of PV look like some old world village...I'm so glad you did these!

Wow great pictures. My favorite two are the one were you guys are lying on the sand and he is kissing you and the one of you on the concrete by yourself. You look amazing.

Whoa! I totally recognize the venues lol. Is that the no name bar? cheesy.gif I love love love the dip photo! Stephany your work is awesome!