hey ladies,

I know a few of you bought your fans already, but I am having a hard time finding a post on where to buy the fans.

Which place is better to buy the fans? Where are most of you buying them from? I know the size varies, so I am worried about that.

Ortiental trading or blissweddingsmarket or Favors and flowers. Which is best for the palm leaf fans?

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomalm View Post
This is the best price on sandalwood fans if you are interested in those. I know you asked about palm leaf or raffia but I am using sandalwood and attaching the program as a tag. I thougth that was a good idea so I am sharing.

Sandalwood Fan Favors

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks for sharing.. Nice jobs on your program. Looks good with the fan.

I used OTC...they come in a pack of one dozen. One pack I received was great, and they were all around the same size, another pack I received contained a lot of tiny ones and a couple way too big ones. SO you never know what you will get, but I called OTC and they sent out a new pack to replace mine at no cost and I didn't have to mail the other back. Excellent customer service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLgator View Post
I used OTC...they come in a pack of one dozen. One pack I received was great, and they were all around the same size, another pack I received contained a lot of tiny ones and a couple way too big ones. SO you never know what you will get, but I called OTC and they sent out a new pack to replace mine at no cost and I didn't have to mail the other back. Excellent customer service!

ok, just my luck... I went ahead and ordered by fans from OTC and I received them today. I was very disappointment with the quality. The quality was horrible. The straw looked very hold and dried out. Like the fans have been sitting there for years, but the sizes did vary in size. I could not found one that looked usable.. I went ahead an called custerm service right away, they said they are sending a replace at no cost and I can discard the ones I had.. I am hoping the next batch is better than the first, because I will be very disapointment again.

Wish me luck ladies..... If the next batch is no good. I am thinking of just going a silk or sandalwood fan instead...

Thanks for the info! I just called OTC and they are sending me another dozen. Luckily most of mine were fine, but there were about 10 out of 24 that were questionable. Can't beat their customer service though!

I bought the assorted sizes from Oriental Trading (aka Asian Trading) and I absolutely LOVE them. I added ribbon on the handle and 3 tropical flowers at the base. I'll try and post a picture soon. Hope this helps