HELP with STD's please!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
  • Banned
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:26 PM

Hi ladies & gents! I need to get my STD's out ASAP (evil SIL crisis) and the designer/printer I was going to use for them can't do them after all!

Can anyone recommend someone who could do them for me? I have looked all over the web but with no luck! I don't have time (or the creativity & patience!) to do them myself and I'd like to get them out in the next 7-10 days if possible! Or worst case scenario, if you have an ultra easy template I could work with, please PM me.

Thanks in advance...I just LOVE what everyone's done on here with their STDs...I just can't believe you DIY!!!!

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:37 PM

I would contact our very own Sarah with Sproullie Designs | Custom Photobooks, Invitations and more!. She has done work for lots of girls on the forum, myself included. She rocks!

I also know that Prim and Pixie do a great job.

Check out any of the other advertisers.

#3 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,853 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:45 PM

I have had a lot of luck with Etsy.com Here is a link the the inviation section

Etsy :: weddings :: invitation

If you see a desginer that you like the best thing to do is send them a message and tell them what you want. Most will try to work with you and your time limits.

Good Luck!
        Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#4 thephotogirl

thephotogirl
        • 158 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:23 PM

I know alot of brides have used Vista Print (www.vistaprint.com) for online economical printing.

If you are looking for a boutique printer, there is The Social Page (The Social Page - Home) in Calgary.

Good luck!

#5 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:49 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by STACEY
            I have had a lot of luck with Etsy.com Here is a link the the inviation section

Etsy :: weddings :: invitation

If you see a desginer that you like the best thing to do is send them a message and tell them what you want. Most will try to work with you and your time limits.

Good Luck!

Etsy is great, they have a ton of people on there making invitations. Most of them are really easy to work with too with their schedules.

#6 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
            • Banned
            • 228 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:25 PM

Thanks so much ladies! You got me on the right track!

#7 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
              • 1,083 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:22 PM

I used
                Wedding Magnets
                They were amazing and quick...

#8 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,047 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                • LocationToronto

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:28 PM

We sent out an email, instead of STD's and also created a wedding website. Are you able to get some of the guests booked in already? like with a travel agent?

the way we did it was, we blocked a bunch of rooms for people with a TA, secured a set price for them which was available for 2 weeks, and then did a mass email to the guests, letting them know of the deadline and the deposit request. That worked pretty well, and then we were able to concentrate on our invites.

#9 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
                • 456 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:27 AM

I used Magnet Queen and am sending magnet save the dates. I just received them today and I love them. The prices are reasonable, they usually always have discounts, and the communication is quick.

The link is Save the Date Magnets and Photo Magnets For All Occasions. Hope this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users