Photo

anyone have childhood stuffed animals or blankies still???

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Blkatz

Blkatz
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:40 PM

I have a teddy bear that my grandmother got me when I was born. When I moved in with FH he laughed at me because "Teddy" is so old and mis-shaped. I took it to college with me and can not sleep with out knowing it is near me.

#22 nicmicj

nicmicj
    • 244 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 10:36 PM

I still have my pound puppy! I can't remember at what age I got him but he is still with me with one ear hanging by a thread!

#23 Sloan

Sloan
      • 1,279 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:27 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nicmicj
        I still have my pound puppy! I can't remember at what age I got him but he is still with me with one ear hanging by a thread!
        Pound Puppy! Holy crap that takes me back! Hahah I had one of those + a Wrinkles! Oh the 80's were a good time.

#24 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:00 AM

My FI and I have matching blankies from childhood. The only difference was his was yellow and mine was pink! But we still have them!

#25 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:04 AM

This is such a cute thread idea :) I slept with my yellow blankie until I moved in with my FI when I was 18 lol. I still have it, it's in my closet...it's so tattered though haha.

#26 Cattie

Cattie
            • 594 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:26 AM

I have a piece of silk from my blanket from a kid. Its always under my pillow. The FI makes fun of me, and uses it to play with our cat. I love it, I can't help but run it through my fingers when I'm stressed out! Its so calming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users